"What," asked Lucas baffled.

"As if Oscar would show up here," yelled the woman as she pulled two sai swords from behind her back.  "But I am and I am going to kill you!"

Lucas lips curved up as he stared at the short black haired woman.  "You seriously think you can take us on?"

"I know I can," laughed the woman before she stepped in front of Lucas with one of the swords pointed at his chest.  "You couldn't even tell that every person you've encountered were shells of their previous selves."

*****

Ah'Tarian, Ward Residence, An hour earlier....

"Why do we have to go this far out," whined Lucca.

Sebastian arched an eyebrow at Lucca, "If you like we can take Darling to Jacob's and hope we don't bump into Kayo."

"Damn it," scowled Lucca.  "If Kayo finds out she'll murder me in my sleep."

"Or worse," laughed Sebastian while he watched Darling simper like an idiot at Mekhi, "she'll break up with you."

"Gods," sighed Lucca.  "If only -."

"Say it," threatened Mekhi as he pushed Darling away from him.  Mekhi picked up his pace and joined Lucca and Sebastian, "I dare you to say it."

Lucca pouted before he shook his head, "Nothing!  Damn, can I have a thought to myself!"

"No," frowned Mekhi.  "Not when it's against my sister."

"What are you guys talking about," asked Darling while she raked her hand through her dirty blonde hair.  "Can I join in the conversation?"

"Sure," smiled Lucca while he held out a hand for her to take.  "You'll be joining us in a lot of things today."

"I'd prefer if she didn't talk," drawled Mekhi coldly while he stared down at Lucca and her joined hands.

"Don't be like that," chuckled Sebastian.  "He and Kayo aren't even an official couple."

"He wants to be but he's out here -."

"Sowing his wild oats," interrupted Sebastian with a smirk.  "Just like you are."

"I'm not fawning over the girl of my dreams every waking moment either," frowned Mekhi.  "And Kaelen's going to kill us for bringing her here."

"He's building it for Xara meaning it's for me as well," smiled Sebastian as they walked up to the one story gray marble building.  Sebastian stared wide eyed at it, "It's pretty."

"I know," nodded Mekhi.

"Leave," growled Lucca at Darling.  "Go out the side gate that we brought you in through and don't tell anyone or I'll kill you."

Darling rubbed her small breast against Lucca's arm, "Did I displease you?"

"I asked you to leave," barked Lucca while he pushed her away.  Lucca watched and waited until Darling had disappeared on the path.

"What's your problem," sighed Sebastian with a pout.  "She was willing to do all three of us at the same time."

Mekhi shoulder rose and fell, "I for one didn't want to get stuck with the ass again."  Mekhi made a face, "The last one's was too loose for comfort."

"I know her mouth was the only thing -."

"Shut up," snapped Lucca to Sebastian and Mekhi.  "That," Lucca pointed toward the marble structure, "that isn't a damn cottage!"