Message

Nora: Five, six, seven. Holy shrap.

"Shrap?" Felicity asked.

Nora just shrugged and stated, "It's just what we say in the future."

Gideon: Good evening, Nora West-Allen.

Nora: Um, hi. Uh... You know who I am?

Gideon: Of course. Nora West-Allen. Daughter of Iris West and Barry Allen, also known as the Flash.

Nora: Wh... S... Did you... Did you just say my father, Barry Allen, was the Flash?

"You didn't know?" Joe gently asks his granddaughter.

Nora shook her head, "Mom had my powers suppressed with a chip after dad disappeared. Something happened and the chip malfunctioned causing my powers to emerge. Needless to say I wasn't happy with mom." Iris looked horrified at what her future self did.

Gideon: Would you like me to play your video message, Nora West-Allen?

Nora: My... My message?

"A message?" Cisco questioned.

"From who?" Dig asked.

"Barry?" Oliver and Caitlin guessed.

Gideon: Yes, from your father, Barry Allen.

Nora: Uh, y... yes.

Barry: Nora. I don't have much time. [an explosion in the background]

"What's happening?" Iris muttered.

If you're watching this, it means you're like me. You have powers. It also means I wasn't there to help you learn how to use them.

Nora choked back a sob. "I never knew you."

Barry pulled her into an embrace to comfort her. "You'll know me now. Better late than never, right?" Nora smiled and nodded, suggleing further into her father's arms.

I wasn't there for a lot of things. Remember, ... my sweet Nora,... always remember: I love you. And I always will.

"I do and I will." 

Legends Universe. "The Flash 5x18 Nora sees Barry's message from the time Vault." Youtube, 16 Apr. 2019, youtube.com/watch?v=Gq_aWP-z5EY.