Pipeline

Joe: Bare. Don't race him.

At this point, most everyone had given up on being confused about what was being said.

Barry: It's not that easy.

Joe: Yes, it is. You just say no. We find another way to stop him, together, like we always do.

"I'm going to guess that they're talking about how to stop Zoom," Dig hesitantly stated.

Harry laughed, "There's no stopping Zoom, you can only survive him." People glared at him but no one fought.

Barry: And do what, Joe? Just sit around and wait for him to kill somebody else? Wally? Iris? You? No. No way.

Joe: He needs you, Bare. He needs your speed again to get what he wants. We have the advantage here.

Barry: All I have to do is beat him, Joe. That saves the multiverse, this whole city, all of you. I won't let another person I love die when I can prevent it.

"Barry," Oliver sighed, "You can't think like that. If you do, you'll drive yourself insane trying to save everyone. The fact of the matter is that you can't save everyone, no matter how much you may want to."

Joe: This... isn't just about racing Zoom, is it? You want to kill this guy.

Barry: Of course I want to kill him, Joe. I want to do a hell of a lot more than just kill him. I want him to suffer for everything that he's done. And he's going to.

"No," Nora stated firmly, "I know that you hate him, sweetheart, but you can't let him win. You have to let it go. You have to forgive."

Joe: Come on, Bare. Think about what you're saying.

Barry: I have to be willing to do whatever it takes. I'm sorry, but I'm racing him, whether you want me to or not.

Joe: And I can't talk you out of it?

Barry: Not this time.

Joe: Then I'm sorry too.

[grunts]

Most people were glaring at Joe but some, Dig and Oliver in particular, knew what Joe was doing. They knew that it was to protect Barry, but that didn't mean that they had to be happy about how he was going about it.

Barry: Wha... What are you doing? Why did you put me in here?

Joe: Because you're too angry right now. You can't race him like that. Without a plan, you're... You'll lose.

Barry: Keeping me in here is gonna get everyone killed. I'm the only one that can stop him; you know that.

Wells: You race Zoom on his terms, you'll lose.

"Well, that was," Felicity started.

"Blunt?" Iris finished for her. Felicity nodded her agreement.

Barry: This is not your decision to make!

Joe: It is this time.

Barry: No.

Joe: We all made it together.

Barry: What? All of you?

Cisco: Bro, I went back and forth. I was, like, a good 60/40 at first.

Some chuckling at the situation Cisco had put himself in.

Ramon.

Cisco: Yeah, yeah, we all made the decision.

Barry: Come on.

Wells: Allen. Allen. This is for your own good.

Barry: Don't do this. Guys, come on. Iris? Cisco, come on, man. You have to let me... You have to let me stop him! You have to let me... [muffled yelling]

Joe: Did we make the right call here?

Iris: Yeah, we did.

While everyone knew why they'd done it, they still didn't like how they were attempting to keep Barry safe. 

The Flash / Arrow Scenes. "The Flash: S2E23 - Team Flash Lock Barry In Pipeline." Youtube, 25 May. 2016, youtube.com/watch?v=jE7fcPwVW3g.