-22 Kidnapped

Lachlan's P.o.V
I walked out to my car and a tear flushed down my face. I open the car, got in and locked it. I looked down at my steering wheel and realized what had happened. My eyes balled and tears were flooding out like a river. Why? Why me? Why again? WHY DID I PUT MY SHEILD DOWN? I knew this was gonna happen and it did. I thought she was different I thought she was something good for me. Elliot, that BASTARD. I started driving down a freeway, my mind clouded.
  "Lachlan" I heard a voice in my head, it was Iris, no it was Sam. Ugh GET OUT OF MY HEAD. Words and words were clouding my judgment and I swerved into a lane and stopped. My breathing was turning intense, and my head was turning and throbbing. I took a deep breath in and stopped. I noticed a car stop behind me.
  "Hey! Are you okay?" I heard a man yell and opened my window.
  "Yeah I'm-im good" I said in an exasperated voice. I looked in my mirror and my eyes were puffy and red.
"Are you sure?" The guy asked walking closer.
  "Yeah I'm good, just go." I assured him. However he walked closer. And closer. He reached my window. I heard a clicking noise and looked at him, he held a gun.
  "Come with me, Lachlan..." He stated, I opened the door and held my hands up as he held the gun to my back and walked me to his car.
  "Get in" He said. I did exactly that. He threw a bag over my head and cuffed my hands. What was happening? I heard a metal clink and I was knocked out.