-10 Stone Cold truth

Samantha's P.O.V
I awoke to a buzz on my phone. I unplugged it and picked it up. I heard a deep raspy voice as I heard the voicemail aloud.
I know you ran Samantha, but you can't run from the past. We will find you, hunt you, kill you, and anyone you hold dear. You will pay for why you have done.
The voicemail ended. Tears sprang to my eyes as I covered my face with my hands. I was in a gang before I came here. I was escaping them because I killed their leader for killing my parents. They killed them right in front of me, with a knife to their throats.I was trained in martial arts and boxing until the age of 16, so I was able to fight and kill their leader. But That's not important now, they knew my number could they have possibly known where I was? After I heard a shuffle from Lachlan's bed and I wiped my tears as best As I could.
"Are you okay?" Lachlan asked rubbing his eyes.
"Uh-I -I'm fine" I said wiping a tear falling on my cheek.
"No your not, really what's wrong?" He asked coming up to hug me. His warm embrace felt like a security blanket.
"Um my mom just called to tell me she couldn't make her flight, I just miss her a lot." I replied hugging Lachlan back.
"Well if you need me I'm here, I'll listen." Lachlan remorsed as he held my head up with his hand.
"Thanks Lachlan." I said before getting my things ready to shower. I closed the door and turned on the shower. Waiting for it to turn hot I started taking off my clothes and enter the shower. I rested my head on one of the walls trying to wrap my head around the situation. I wet my hair before hearing the door knob turn. (Oh crap I didn't lock it) I thought to myself. It opened.
SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING
"Lachy?" I asked before taking a peek to see a naked Lachlan. He looked up at me and smiled walking towards the shower.
"Mind if I join you?" He said opening the door to walk in.
"Of course not" I said looking him up and down as he did the same. He put his soft gentle lips on mine and pressed my back against the shower wall.
"I thought I could take your mind off things." He whispered before pressing his body against mine. I started to rub his cock as he squeezed my ass. I moaned as he put his dick in me, he thrusted and moaned. He started to go fast as I put my hands on his waist. We both were moaning as he thrusted harder with each thrust. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and we started making out. I smiled through our kiss and broke off to moan. He looked at me like he was about to cum and came out of me. I rubbed it until he came and he smiled and kissed me. He took my mind off of things in the best way possible. We were still making out until we heard something coming from the living room.
"Oy! Sammy are you here?" Elliot had screamed from the living room.
"I have yogurt!" He exclaimed while open doors to look for me. Lachlan and I looked at eachother in shock at what to do.
"Uh I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a minute!" I replied as I heard a chair move signaling he was waiting at the kitchen table. I whispered for Lachlan to stay there until I distracted Elliot and was able to get him to leave. Lachlan nodded and before I could get out he kissed my one for time with his soft and light lips. I opened the door to greet Elliot.
"Hey Elliot! What brings you here so early?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.
"I brought yogurt I thought Lachlan would be here so I had brought some for him." Elliot said looking around.
"He's uh still asleep." I said turning the corner to tel Lachlan to go to the room.
"Well why don't we wake him? Prank him, yeah?" Elliot said in an exciting tone.
"Oh i don't know he seemed very tired yesterday." I told him closing the door to the hallway after Lachlan had ran into the room.
"I'm sure it'll be fine!" Elliot said pushing me aside to open the door.
"Oy mate!" Lachlan said holding a towel over him.
"Oh uh sorry." Elliot said closing the door.
"Guess he was asleep huh..." Elliot remarked giving me an awkward look.
"Let's just eat our yogurt" I said laughing.
It was a strange yet delightful morning. Yes indeed.

Writers Note- well it's my first uhh sexual scene i guess? I hoped you liked i even though it was cringe to make😂