-8 Relationship? I think Not!

Lachlan's P.O.V
I awoke thinking that yesterday was a dream but I knew it wasn't. I sprung up to the sound of singing strangely enough, I saw Samantha editing my video while singing "Smile" by Lily Allen.
"At first I feel bad for a whiiille but then I just smiiile I go ahead and smiiile" she sang and hummed.
" Having fun?" I question while getting up from my bed.
"I am actually, Ive edited your video a little differently today" she said while playing the video.
"Oh wow it looks incredible! The new transitions and music you put in it's amazing!" I replied hugging her to thank her. There was a long pause before she got up to talk.
"So about yesterday...did you really mean what you said?" Samantha asked with a sincere tone.
"Of course I did you mean a lot to me Samantha I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." I explained while walking up to her and putting my hand on her cheek.
"So...Lachy" I whispered getting closer to him. "What is this that we are doing?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Whatever you want it to be, just not out in the open just yet." I said while putting my hand in hers.
"So a relationship? But in secret?" Samantha whispered.
"Yeah because of my fans I don't wanna put you out on the spot, you know?" I responded waiting for a response.
"Oh so I'm your little secret? Samantha said before slowly pushing me down on the bed so that she was on top of me. Her soft and gentle lips hit mine and for the first time it felt right to be with someone again.
We started to make out as I tussled through her hair and she did the same to mine. Suddenly I heard a buzz coming from her phone. I could feel her smile through our kiss before she broke off and got up. She took it out and showed it to me.
Text messages will appear like this

Lannan- you coming or what?
Elliot-Yeah and bring Lachlan with you ay?I know he's there
Me- I'm omw and I'll bring Lachy. Be there in a few!

"Do we really have to go?" I asked making a poutie face.
"Yes Lachy, what would they think if we didn't go? They'd put two and two together." Samantha said kissing me on the cheek before grabbing her bag.
"Cmon lets go" She told me while grabbing my hand. It's too bad we couldn't do this in public. I kissed her one last time before we locked the dorm room door and left to meet up with Lannan and Elliot.
Later at the Mall- Samantha's P.O.V
"What took you so long Sam?" Lannan had asked me while we were in line to get frozen yogurt.
"Uh-I was um-uh" as I stuttered to find my words Lachlan had answered the question before I could.
"She was editing one of my videos when I walked in to get a change of clothes." He responded. Wow great excuse, if only he had more of them...
"Oh ok well yogurt will be on me since Sam got it last time we were here." Lannan said as he ordered all of the yogurts.
"Oh yeah, Lachlan what did you want?" Lannan asked.
"Oh no I had desert before I got here." Lachlan said smiling at me knowing what he meant I laughed.
"Alright then, let's sit over here." Elliot said as he pointed to a nice table in the corner. We sat down to eat our yogurts when Lachlan asked something a little strange almost jealous even.
"So you guys do this often I'm guessing?" Lachlan said sitting with arms crossed.
"Only on our free time we've only done this a couple of times." Elliot replied eating his buttercup yogurt.
"Enough to know each other's order I guess " Lannan chuckled. We all continued to eat our yogurts and walked around until we hit a store that had a really nice croptop that was strapless that I really wanted.
"Oh my god I'm gonna try that on let's go inside!" I exclaimed while asking the co-worker if I could get a small. I went into the fitting room and put it on I saw myself in the mirror and realized it looked good with the shorts I was wearing. I walked out to get a better look in a bigger mirror when I saw all 3 boys staring at me.
"Oh"
"My"
"God"
All 3 boys said as their jaws dropped.
"Oh get over yourselves" I said chuckling and checking myself out.
"Does it look good guys?" I asked all three still distracted.
"You look beautiful" Lannan said with a smile on his face.
"Haha I think we can all agree on that" Lachlan said giving me a side grin.
"Yeah it definitely looks good on you, I'll buy it for you since you bought me a hoodie on Sunday." Elliot renounced. Lachlan became distracted again and distant. Was he really jealous? And why?