3. Home

(Okay before you read this chapter, I have to let you know there is a little adult content in it. It's nothing really but just to give a heads up.
Thanks for reading up to this point and for the votes and comments I've been receiving, it really means a lot to me. Ok now, I hope you enjoy reading...)

Mr. Anthony Murvelli's house was a white painted two story building enclosed in a high fenced wall overlooking a wide stretch of land.

It was 5:05pm in the evening on Tuesday when Jason rang the bell at the gate and he was greeted by the security, Usman, a lanky elderly hausa man with a long goatee.

"Eh, small oga welcome o," said the thin hyperactive man in pidgin english,while collecting Jason's bag. He always called Jason small oga, meaning small boss. "How your journey na?"

"Very fine, Usman." replied Jason. "I just feel a bit tired and hungry that's all."

"That's not an issue I believe the cook is already on to it. Hope you brought some thing for me o small oga."

"Hah, Usman you won't even allow me walk in before asking for a tip.'"

"Eh small oga you know I'm always happy when you're around," he said laughing showing his full set of yellow teeth as a result of kola consumption.

"Ok ok fine," Jason acquiesced dipping a hand into his right pocket.

He gave Usman a N100 note and went inside the house. His step mom was at the sitting room doing her nails.

Mrs. Rose Murvelli was a fine looking woman of forty-two who smelled class, quintessential of a very materialistic nature. Her gold earrings glittered in the faint light coming from the led bulbs at the four corners of the room. Her father was a lawyer before he died but she had never been one to follow rules. She had gotten into a lot of fights as a young schoolgirl with students and lecturers alike.

Once she was caught beating traffic and was chased by a cop. When she finally realised that the cop was closing in on her, she slowed down the vehicle at a remote area and quickly put her phone on video record, placing the phone in her shallow breastpocket so that the camera directly faces in front of her.

The policeman overtook her and parked in front of her car with the sirens blaring. He put off the siren and ordered Rose to get out of the car with her arms on her head.

With her arms against the back of her head, she subtly catwalked towards the uniformed man swaying her hips seductively as she did so.

Beholding the beauty in front of him, the policeman licked his lips and felt a twitch in his pants. It was a secluded area with no one around, who said a policeman couldn't have some fun?

"Do you know you were driving over 120km/h?" he had asked.

"Oh my," the little seductress pleaded in a timid voice, puffing out her chest and accentuating her cleavage in the process, "I'm so sorry officer, I'm supposed to be at a job interview and I must have lost track of time and--- I'm so sorry officer."

"You'll follow me to the station and write a statement for breaking the law," The man had barked.

"Oh it really doesn't have to come to that now, does it? Is there nothing I could do to make it up to you?" she said, squinting and biting the edge of her lower lip seductively.

The man licked his lips again and ran his eyes along the 5'4 of her curvy frame in a vain attempt to see through her blue satin shirt and penciled blue denim pants. He threw a quick glance at the road ahead and behind and said: "For starters, you could come over here and show me what you got beneath that dress. Either that or you're coming with me to the station."

The Murvelli MurderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara