Prologue

"What I saw... What I saw was gruesome, horrifying. As I walked into his study, I saw him seated in his chair, quite comfortably, with his back towards me. I was surprised that he was still in his study at such an early hour. It was when I saw blood on the floor that I realized all was not well. I ran forward and saw what had happened. His face was white as snow, eyes bulging out of their sockets, mouth opened in fright, with blood dripping on both sides. His clothes were soaked in blood. There was a stub of cigarette in between the fingers of his left hand and a blood stained dagger lying upon his thighs..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Max Kellington is a detective in the local police department, with a reputation for solving inexplicable and mysterious crimes. Now he is faced with a new problem, One seemingly so simple yet so complicated. A wealthy CEO, Anthony Murvelli, is found dead in his study and the prime suspect is his son and sole heir to his empire, Josh Murvelli...

***********************************

Thank you for checking this out. Updates coming up soon. I promise this is going to be thrilling. It will be an honor to have your votes and comments as you read along with me...