"Can't what?" Yunho shook him a little. "What's going on?"

Jongho pushed him away and marched over to the couple. San's eyes grew wide when he saw him and he shook his head back and forth and sent him a pleading look. Jongho glared at him, then cleared his throat.

"Jongho! Did you want another one?" Wooyoung asked, smiling brightly and holding up the tray.

"Yes, that's it, right Jongho?" San said, his voice low but shaky.

"Wooyoung, can I talk to you, please?"

"Sure! I'll be right back." Wooyoung leaned over and kissed San, making Jongho's stomach flip in disgust, before standing up.

"This can wait, right?" San said, locking eyes with Jongho.

"I don't know, can it?" Jongho glared back, making sure his tone was threatening. San's face faltered and his words got stuck in his throat. "I didn't think so. I warned you." He grabbed Wooyoung's wrist and walked away, ducking into the sick bay and locking the door.

"What is going on? What was that about?" Wooyoung asked, his face creasing in concern.

"I have something I need to tell you, Wooyoung. It's... It's not easy for me, and I know it won't be for you, but you deserve to know." Jongho reached out and took the other's hands in his.

"Jongho... What happened to your hand?" He asked, his voice getting higher.

"That doesn't matter, please..."

"Of course it does! We need to get that taken care of. I..."

"Wooyoung please! Please, just listen to me." Jongho pleaded.

Someone pounded on the door, trying to open it. "Jongho! Let me in!" It was San.

Wooyoung glanced at the door, then back at Jongho. "What happened?" He asked, his voice suddenly so small.

"Last night..." Jongho took a deep breath. "San and Yeosang... They kissed. I saw it all..." Wooyoung dropped his hands, his face falling. "I told him to tell you, you deserve to know. I am so sorry."

Wooyoung took a step back and looked at the door that San was still pounding on. Tears came to his wide eyes. Jongho stepped forward and pulled him into a hug, holding him tight. That's when the older lost it. He clung to Jongho's shirt and cried into his shoulder.

San's pounding got louder along with his cries for the door to open.

Jongho stroked Wooyoung's hair and let him cry for a few more minutes. Then the older straightened, an almost dead look to his eyes, and turned to walk to the door.

He opened it, facing a stunned, out of breath San. They stared at each other for a few seconds, then Wooyoung slapped him so hard that San stumbled to the side, holding his cheek.

"HOW COULD YOU?" He cried so loud his voice cracked. "YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER LEAVE ME! YOU MADE ME A PROMISE!"

As soon as he started shaking, Jongho ran forward and pulled Wooyoung into his arms again.

"Y-You s-s-said..." The older tried to break free, swinging his arms wildly as Jongho held onto his waist.

"Wooyoung, stop, you're going to hurt yourself."