Prologue

"MARY NO!" John Winchester screams from the battlements. He is clinging onto the cold stone, reaching out for his warrior wife. He see's the archangel Michael lifting up his blazing sword ready to cut down his wife. He's screaming but Mary doesn't hear him, no one does. They are all in a battle frenzy, cutting, chopping and killing everything they come across. Michael brings down his fiery sword upon his gorgeous, blonde demon beauty and she incinerates instantly turning into ash at the angels feet. Michael looks up, his eyes glowing in sort of a frenzy at the king of Lawrence and John looks down on him, tears in his eyes.

"You will pay!" He screams at the white-winged angel. "You and all your brothers and sisters will pay for what you have done to my wife." Michael ignores him and turns his back on the king, walking back out onto the battlefield. His Majesty looks down at the ash on the trodden ground and weeps for his fallen wife, weeps for his young children who now has no mother and weeps selfishly for himself who has lost the only being he has ever loved. The angels will pay, they will pay dearly and in agony.

***

Meanwhile in another part of the country, Crowley and some of his closest warriors are on a search for a fallen star. A human prophet had told them that the fallen star will bring about victory for the demons in more ways then one. He told them that they will be able to enslave the angels and bring about peace to the demons, letting them rule the earth the way they wanted to rule it. They rode on horseback for days when finally they reached a desert land where they were told the star fell.

"Stop my warriors. We shall now walk." Crowley spoke out before sliding down off his horse. He kept a hand on the hilt of his sword in case anyone was about but there was no need to do this really. The land was deserted and all that could be heard was the demons heavy breathing and a wolf howling at the moon somewhere in the distance. Their chainmail chinked and chimed as they walked and their boots in the sandy ground heavily. In the distance they could see a dip in the ground and a strange coloured fire burning in the middle of it. They approached it with caution and but Crowley smiles as he see's the malten rock shining brightly out of the ground.

"We have found the star!" He calls in victory and the demons shout out in triumph. Crowley walked up to the star and with almighty strength, pulls it from the ground. He hisses in pain and almost drops it but is careful to quickly wrap it up in a strong fabric. "It's still hot."

"Sir, what will you do with the star?" One of his men bowed and Crowley grinned at him,

"I'm going to melt it down and make chains. I'm going to capture those cursed angels and make them our slaves." He then laughs loudly and his demon warriors laugh along with him before getting back on their horses and riding off into the night.

A/N: yes, i'm kinda happy with this prologue. I know it's short but it's too the point to tell you guys a little bit of what is going on! Hope you are enjoying it so far and just tell me what you think!