3.2 Concerned

It's dark.

Why is it so dark?

"Nagisa."

Why is that voice so familiar?

"You'll be good, won't you?"

*

"Are you sure about this?"

"N... yes, I'm sure, Karma."

"Make sure to call if something suspicious happens."

"Okay, I'll see you."

Nagisa quickly opens the car door, trying to get out of his boyfriend's car as fast as possible so he wouldn't change his mind. With a silent sigh, he closes the door, watching the red head start to slowly drive away, leaving him behind in front of the large school.

"Nagisa-sensei!" a tall younger boy greets him with a wide grin, instantly cheering up the student teacher. "Was that Karma-kun?"

"Yeah," his eyes nervously darts around, checking his surroundings to see if anything was out of the ordinary. As usual, students who was quite early were hanging out outside, sun bathing in the bright light.

"You okay? You seemed pretty distraught at the end of the trip," he leans down a little, briefly looking over the shorter yet older boy's face.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I have to go now, I'll see you in class, Miyake-kun," he gives him his regular gentle smile and begins walking towards the school entrance, the boy with dark red hair smiles back at him as he starts heading towards the small friend group that consisted of a few students from younger grades.

It was quite peaceful, just like most early mornings inside the school, though it would definitely change once all the other students arrives.

"Good morning, Nagisa-kun!" a young teacher beams as she passes the younger student teacher who seemed to freeze up before giving her a small wave with a smile. "What happened to your face?"

"Good morning, Kurumi-san, and nothing big really, I just tripped," chuckling lightly at her cheerful personality, one that could surely cheer up even the grumpiest beings. "Did something good happen?"

"Does something good have to happen for someone to be happy?" a wide smile spreads across her blushed cheeks, her right hand patting lightly on the blue head's shoulder. "Let's have lunch together, you know, as teachers."

"I always eat inside the classroom though," he unconsciously rubs his neck, looking up at the tall woman in front of him.

"You've spent three days just hanging out with the students, spend some time with us teachers for once! How about eating on the roof? It has quite the nice view," she chuckles lightly, swinging her bag back and forth playfully. "Well, gotta get going, I'll see you at lunch, Nagisa-kun!"

"Sure, uh, see you, Kurumi-san," the tall teacher skips away, waving at a group of students walking past her who simply chuckles and greets her back.

With a sigh, he continues his walk towards the teacher's room. It was his regular routine, go to the teacher's room, get all the needed information for the student's upcoming lessons from their actual teacher, who usually spent his mornings there and later on spent his time somewhere unknown. Of course he should be fired, though being related to the principal seems to have it's advantages.

*

"Ah, Shiota-kun, good morning," he was only a few meters away from the teacher's room as a tall black haired man in a suit walk up to him, a small grin visible on his relatively young features. "You okay? That bruise looks like it hurts."