2.1 A sweaty day

"We'll all meet up at the train station at 8.00, I'll be there about ten minutes earlier together with my friend who will accompany us, the train leaves 8.15 so please be on time. When we get there we will have to walk a little and then we'll meet up with another friend of mine who will accompany us as well, after that it will be a long trip up a mountain," Nagisa looks through his papers, checking if he'd missed anything.

"There will be a pool there so bring swimsuits, we will be living in three tents, one for the girls, one for the boys and one for me and my friend, my other friend will be living with the girls. It will probably be quite warm so bring shorts or what ever clothing would be good for warm weather," he once again checks the papers Karma had so kindly printed out for him.

"I have guidebooks for all of you that could be good if anything happened, a list for everything you will need is at the first page and please notify me if you are allergic to anything, any questions?" e breathes out and looks through the class, a few hands were raised but not many, meaning he had probably explained it good enough.

"Yes, Satow-san?" a cute shy girl with long brown hair put up in pigtails slowly drops her hand and nervously swallows. "What will we eat when we're there?" her eyes darts down to her table, her hands gripping her skirt as heat spreads through her cheeks due to her fellow classmates stares.

"Right, we will be going to a convenience store to fit all of your breakfast needs, while we have some recipes for lunch and dinner up at the mountain that if I had to say so myself is quite delicious," Satow Tsuna slowly nods slowly releasing her skirt as her classmates turn back towards their student teacher.

"Akari-san?" a colorful girl with a big smile on her face lays down her hand on her desk as she leans back in her chair. "Will both of your friends be girls?" she looks at her teacher with hope.

"One of them will be a girl, quite obviously she will be sleeping in the girl tent," the girl nods and twirls one of her blue pigtails, it was a similar color to Nagisa's hair.

"Naru-kun?" he looks towards a "girlish" boy in the front, his brown hair was shoulder length and he seemed to be quite skinny, he was quite similar to Nagisa. "Are we obligated to swim?" Naru Kenko asks, a slight nervous look on his face.

"No of course not," he gives the boy a sweet smile and looks around, surprisingly no more hands were in the air, he came to the conclusion that their questions must have been one of the three previous questions.

"Alright then, please pass the guidebooks to the one behind you after you have received yours," he separates the guidebooks into five piles and gives one pile to each of the students in the front, soon everyone had the 50 page guidebook.

"Isn't this a little excessive?" a blonde girl asks, pointing towards the guidebook that was hanging in between two of her fingers.

"Well you never know what could happen," he gives them a slight smile and then breathes out once again, to be honest he was nervous, it was his first class trip as a teacher, well student teacher but you could pretty much call him their teacher by now. He had asked their actual teacher for permission and due to his "I don't give a fuck" personality it was alright.

*

"Blueberry, where are your swimming trunks?" Karma looks through the closet, trying to find his little boyfriend's one pair of swimming trunks. "In the underwear drawer," the blue head says as he packs the sleeping bags.

"Alright, I think we have everything ready," the red head crosses his arms and look around their bedroom it was a mess, clothes scattered on the floor from Nagisa who hadn't been able to find the sleeping bags that were hiding deep inside their closet.