1.2 Attempts and surprise visit

Nagisa's POV

It has been a few days since I started, to my surprise they have actually started to warm up to me, still about half of the class wont listen or do anything I tell them to do, but I'm sure I can convince them to start paying attention sooner or later!

I walk into class in a good mood, for once Karma was actually genuinely nice and didn't tease him.

"Good morning class," I smile brightly as I make my way towards my desk, though something caught my attention. A bunch of thumbtacks all over my chair.

I let out a small chuckle as I take my notebook and then push all of the thumbtacks onto my notebook. "Alright then, how about we start," I start the lesson, paying attention to anything that might seem out of the ordinary. I mean come on, no one thinks some thumbtacks can bring anyone down, they've got to have some sort of plan.

After ten minutes of explaining some math equations I sit down, take out a book out of my bag and start reading as some of the students start solving some questions out of their textbook.

"Nagisa-sensei, I have a question," a feminine voice says, I look up to see the more colorful one of the Akira twins raise her hand looking straight at me. "Yes, Akira-san?" I stand up ready to walk over to her as the question is probably a math question.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I choke on my own spit as her innocent look seem almost too innocent. "W-What?" I rub the back of my neck nervously as some students seem to chuckle. "I was just wondering since you always seem to have someone drive you to school," I was about to respond though suddenly a chill runs down my spine, the same one the other day when Kaneko-san had thrown that dart at me.

I look around the classroom as everything seems to go in slow motion, I quickly notice three dart shaped objects flying towards me, grabbing my notebook with all the thumbtacks on I quickly shield myself from on of the darts.

Third Person POV

A chill could be felt through out the classroom as he quickly dodge one of them, the second one going halfway through the notebook. Miraculously he catches the third one between two fingers.

He breathes out and lays down the notebook and dart on his desk and coughs lightly, looking up at the class once again.

He remembers something similar happening at the beginning of 3-E, smiling lightly at the memory he looks over at Hana once again. "I believe I should keep my personal life out of reach from my professional life, now then please continue," he sits down once again and looks down at the two darts, they seemed to be kind of wet with a clear substance.

Deciding to look into it after school he takes out a plastic bag he usually had in his bag if no trashcan was in sight. He lays the two darts and takes out the third one that was stuck in the wall, then lays them down in his bag.

A few of the students were still shocked at his amazing attempt at dodging the three darts. It was as if he was used to it, actually it was as if he was used to everything they tried.

*

*

The lessons pass by and it was soon reaching the last lesson. As Nagisa walked in after his small little break he soon gets distracted by a poorly disguised woman sitting in his chair, luckily as this was one of their longer breaks none of the students were in the classroom.

"Kaede-chan?" the blue haired boy asks as he slowly walks closer towards the disguised woman. "Nagisa-kun! My flight leaves in a few hours so I decided to visit you before I leave!" the disguised woman takes of her sunglasses and mask smiling brightly.