2.6 Continuing

"Karma-kun, there is more movement from the west, about five hundred meters away."

"You snipers get ready, try to take some of them down, they are most likely trying to get to you," he answers, he had now moved on from his knife to his pistol, spinning it around his finger, of course it's not loaded, he wouldn't want to shoot any of his teammates, or something like that.

"You two should get ready, the snipers will probably be busy trying to shoot so you'll have to be on the look out," his gaze lands on the two teammates who stand up, thrilled to do something else than just sit around and listen to reports.

"Ejiri Asuna and Kondo Jin has been taken out, both teams now have only eight members remaining," the announcement could be heard through everyone's earpieces.

"Karma-kun, they took Arashi-san out," the now only member left of group two whispers, hiding behind a tree. "Just try to take them out," the red head responds, the student looks behind the tree, trying to not be seen in the process.

He sees two black haired classmates, or in this case enemies. Taking the rubber knife sneakily out of the case tied to his leg, though a pistol probably would have been more useful in a situation such as that one, after just ten minutes of training he quickly realized he was much better at using a knife than a pistol or sniper.

Somehow he managed to silently and swiftly climb up the tree, thankfully there were many trees that blocked the enemies vision. Now standing taller than the two enemies, he walks out on the branch, the swaying making him a little unsure, after swallowing down the nervousness he steps out on the thin but thankfully sturdy branch.

Looking down at the two males he tries to come up with the most efficient way to take both of them down, the two of them were standing on separate branches meaning he couldn't just jump down on one of them and take both of them down. Or could he?

He let's out a small breath he didn't realize he was holding and takes out another knife, the grip on his knives tightens as he takes a leap of of the branch, breaking it in the process.

The two instantly looks towards the sound, only to be met with more trees.

"Shit!" the silent one of the two look towards his teammate who was grabbing onto the branch for dear life. His arm had a streak of red paint that you could easily mistake for blood, the silent blue eyed boy looks around, mainly on the ground as the enemy would most likely to be on the ground as the branch weren't that high up.

His search ended shortly as his blue eyes lock with a pair of brown eyes, a silent staring contest had begun, they were waiting for the other to make the first move.

The red team member's gaze slowly travels down the silent enemy's body, searching for any sort of weapon, even though he was quite cocky and mostly stupid, he did have experience in fights. His gaze lands upon a pistol resting in the black haired enemy's hand, his finger on the trigger.

Sucking in a breath he starts sprinting towards his enemy, the branch wasn't that high, he could easily jump and reach the male.

A jump was all it took for one of them to be taken out, though it seemed as if a pistol was better in the case that they were standing in. The brown head lands on his knees instead of trying to reach up and take out the enemy as it was pointless seeing as he was already taken out.

"Wow! That was so cool!" a green eyed boy states cheerily from his seated position under the branch he was previously standing on, in his eyes, it was like watching a movie.

"Let's go Nishida-kun, maybe we'll be able to catch up with Arashi-chan!" he stands up with a cheery smile, after giving his teammate a small wave he starts walking away, the brown head following shortly behind.