2.3 A good morning

"Follow me students! Nagisa will come as soon as possible!" the red head exclaims loudly while marching to the best spot, according to Karma, to start their little parkour session.

They had been swimming for about one and a half hours, most of them got tired just after half an hour though they continued until they were sure the majority wanted to do something else. Either way, Nagisa was back at the classroom checking so they had everything for the event that was planned the next day, he wanted to know what to buy in case some things were missing.

After ten minutes of walking towards Karma's designated parkour spot. It was at the edge of a cliff, a big rotten tree was hanging of the edge and had miraculously not fallen yet.

"Karma-kun, are you sure this is the right place?" Aki asks, trying to look over the edge of the cliff though stands a little too far away as she doesn't wanna fall down.

He nods slightly, looking behind all the students while seemingly waiting for something. The sparkle in his eye and the big sadistic smile on his face didn't go unnoticed by the students as he soon started backing up to the cliff edge.

"What are you doing Karma-kun?" the students looked at him with worry in their gazes, the more he backed up to the edge the more on edge they became, scared that he might jump.

Their fears became true as everything started going in slow motion, the red head slowly falled backwards, down the steep cliff.

"Karma-kun!" the students screamed as they watched him fall down with a sadistic smile.

"What is going on?" a familiar voice could be heard, one that was getting closer and closer. The students turn around worry clearly present on their faces.

"Karma-kun fell down the cliff!" the usually cheerful and colorful girl exclaimed, she was a firm believer that Karma was Nagisa's boyfriend, ever since the time the sadist came to school and presented himself as Nagisa's boyfriend, even though her teacher tried to tell them otherwise.

"Again?" the blueberry sighs, walking over to the cliff and looking down, meanwhile the students looks at him shocked, they didn't understand what he meant even though it was quite clear.

"Where's Kurahashi-chan?" Nagisa's gaze shits from the cliff to the students who just looks at him as if he just grew another head.

"He literally just jumped off of a cliff and you're wondering where Kurahashi-san is?!" the blue haired girl exclaims, her arms moving dramatically in the process.

"He'll be fine, every time we went to visit he always jumped off of the edge, he just wanted to be dramatic," the blueberry sighs and looks over towards the woods where he already could see his boyfriend getting closer.

"He's right there," he points towards the opening in the woods, a red head making his way towards them with a innocent smile.

The students were more than confused, one second their teacher's friend fall off a cliff and the other he is walking towards them with a smile like he didn't just fall off a cliff.

"Shall we get started then?" the blue head starts walking towards the red head, and the spot where they were actually supposed to start.

*

"Karma, what did I say about PDA?" it was late evening, all the students had gone inside their tents twenty minutes ago, the couple doing the same only about ten minutes ago.

Karma was pinning down his boyfriend on top of his sleeping bag, littering kisses all over the small blueberry's face.

"You think I care about that?" the red head answers lowly as he works his way down his boyfriend's neck, leaving a small trail of saliva. "Besides, everyone is probably asleep by now," Karma lightly nips at the older ones skin, making the spot slightly red.