bonus chapter: soccer matches and getting old

Start from the beginning

"The couple have been focusing on their solo careers as well as working behind the scenes together with other artists such as their good friends, singer, JK, and rapper song-writer, Suga

"The couple have been focusing on their solo careers as well as working behind the scenes together with other artists such as their good friends, singer, JK, and rapper song-writer, Suga. As well as being the Top Billboard Artist together as a duo for the past few months, the duo had been alternating as top artists as soloists, after the release Rosé's solo album two years ago, 'Lilies', featuring artists such as Halsey and RM, and the release of Lisa's solo album, 'Roses' last year, featuring NIKI on her title track and duo V & J-Hope on one of her b-sides. The two have also featured as a duo on some of the biggest albums of the year, 'Map of the Soul: Persona' by Jimin and 'SSFW' by their close friend, Chanyeol Park."

"Gabe I swear if you throw that ball one more time!" Alice hears her Mom, Chaeyoung groan, as her eyes are locked on the TV, smiling as the reporter continues to list her Moms' achievements.

"As well as being top artists both together an separately, the older of the duo recently made her acting debut in Oscar nominated movie, 'Fake Love' alongside academy award winner, Seokjin Kim. The other half of the successful duo has been working on her co-owned dance studio for the past few years, choreographing for stars such as Kai and Seulgi. 'Ten & Lisa Studios' is home to dozens of rising and stars and their infamous choreography's, and it doesn't look like their going to stop any time soon, as it's been rumoured that they've recently choreographed for Ariana Grande's upcoming tour, and they're sending their dancers with her."

"Hey Ally, are you ready bub?" Lisa asks, walking down the stairs with a one year old Haruto in her arms.

"Yeah," Alice replies, looking to her mother who is sitting her youngest brother next to her. "Look, you're on TV again with Mommy," she says excitedly, pointing at the TV. Lisa smiles back at her daughter, leaning down to kiss Alice on the crown of her head. "You both look really pretty."

"Thank you, baby girl," Lisa says, briefly looking up to the TV to see the photos they're showing of her and her wife. "Can you look after Haru for a few minutes for me?"

"Of course," Alice replies, lifting her little brother into her lap as she starts talking to him about what's happening on the screen as Lisa runs back up the stairs to get the other twin.