Chapter 12 - Hercules and Pizza

Aidan's P.O.V

"So..." crunch, crunch "What do you plan to do with her now?" I asked, throwing away the devoured apple.

"She's gonna need to go home where she can rest...i would suggest purging this from her memory too, she's probably gonna break down otherwise" I shrugged

Jack looked up from his mate with a scowl on his face,

"Don't you think i know that! She atleast has a right to know what she --"

"Yes but do you honestly think she can handle this after the incident with the vampires? And changing into a wolf? And then changing into a hybrid glowy killer thingy? She needs to take this one step at a ti-- do you have any more apples?" Looking around for the delicious juicy fruit I didn't see the apple heading for my head until it made contact and exploded, landing in smushed pieces on my lap.

"Well that was a waste Jack. Look at it...." i gestured, pouting,

"If you refuse to take her home then at least tell her family where she is, or the very least her friends" I suggested,  picking apple mush from my hair.

Jack sighed in defeat as he tucked a stray lock of hair behind his mates ear. The mate bond had already begun its course and soon they would be inseparable.

"Jack, even if you just erase these last hours from her mind, im sure she will be grateful"

"Alright. But as soon as she accepts what she is i will tell her of this event. And Aidan"

"Yes?"

"Don't show yourself to her yet." He warned.

Picking up the raven haired female Jack began to walk away from the forest.....

Alexis's P.O.V

*Who puts the glad in gladiator! HERCULES* 

Oh my head! I feel like i've been hit by a car full of drunk bimbo's.

Slowly opening my eyes i peered around the familiar room. Posters of Black veil brides, Paramore and the Beetles hung all around the large victorian room and a wall full of gig photos from various years formed a collage from ceiling to floor. I guess i'm in Skylar's room? This girl had everything an alternative punk hippie person ever wanted!  From the shelves cluttered with cd's, books and fluffy animals right to the double wardrobe exploding with punk, goth and hippie clothes.

And where is Skylar you ask? Well, she was dancing in front of the tv singing into a hairbrush.

*Isn't he bold! No one braver! Isn't he sweet! Our favourite flavour! HERCULES! HERCULES!*

Incase you were wondering what film she singing to, it's hercules.

"Sky why am i in your room?" I laughed

Turning round with the biggest grin Skylar ran at me and body slammed me with a hug.

"AJ!! You're awake! You had me so worried when Mr. Hot Stuff came over and dropped you here. You were so pale and i couldn't wake you up! I didn't know what had happened to you! And then Mr. T said he had to go and to feed you when you woke up, i mean like he even had to ask beca--"

"Hold up Sky, slow down i can't understand you" holding my index finger up i gestured to Sky

"One thing at a time, how did i get here and why am i here?"

Sky took a deep breath and began to explain

"Well Mr. T shows up with you in his arms (you make a great damsel in distress by the way) and he says he found you near a lake passed out. So being the hero he brought you to mine and told me you need rest and that when you wake up i need to get you some food sooo.....how does pizza sound? " Sky bounced on the bed grabbing her phone.

"How did he know where you live?" I asked slightly confused.

Sky stopped bouncing on the bed and stroked her chin.

"I dunno but he is a teacher so i guess teachers know this kinda stuff?"

But Mr. T is new so how would he know already? Something felt off here.

"Well what happened anyway?" Skylar questioned

Trying to remember what went on earlier today was a bit of a struggle....there was the sports lesson with the bimbo's and the walk to the lake. ...but anything else is just blank....maybe i fell asleep?

"I'm not really sure...I remember wanting to be alone and going for a walk around the forest bu-"

"You went to the FOREST?! ALONE!? Alexis! Haven't you heard about the missing teenagers lately? They went in the woods and never came back. Didn't you get the flyer in home room today?" She screeched

"Umm i guess not Sky jeez did you have to say it so loud? I'm right here....ow my head..."

"Lex! Im so sorry are you ok...girl..you don't look so good i think you better lie down" Sky began pushing me back into the covers.

"There you go, all snug like a little homeless lady" she cooed

"What?" I laughed

"Come on go to sleep AJ, aunty Sky is gonna take good care of you" she said pinching my cheeks

"Now shush so i can order pizza" sticking her tongue out she began to dial the pizza parlor.

Unknown's P.O.V

My precious Alexis. Don't worry, we will meet soon. And nobody will get in our way, not even that Jack.

Leaping off the tree branch outside Skylar's house i landed silently on my hand and one knee.

120 years i have waited for her to be reborn, i will not let anyone stand in the way this time.....and if they try

*SHIIIING*

They will meet my blade!