Chapter 4 - Naughty Crush

(Picture of Mr. Tyler on the side...yum :P ) ------>

******

After finding out about Kai and Skyler, my mood just seemed to take a dive. Sure I was happy for them, but I couldn't help feeling like the third wheel. The bell rang shortly after their confession so we said our goodbyes and I walked alone to my English class. Ms. Mc. Graw taught me for that lesson too, just great!

As I trudged to my seat at the back of the class by the window I sighed sadly, slinging my shoulder bag down by the leg of the rickety desk. It was then that I realised I was the first to enter the class. The storage room door was open and I heard a thud, followed shortly by a low hiss.

"Ms. Mc. Graw is everything alright?" I asked concern showing in my voice as I made my way over to the small cupboard. Sure the Claw could be mean and sometimes spiteful but she was still just a fragile old lady.

I could hear footsteps approaching the door

"Ms. Mc. ...ahhh!"

********

- Jack Tyler's POV

Where did she put that damn planner?! I thought to myself as i pulled out book after book from the broken, musky smelling bookshelves.

Just as I thought I found it, my extra sensitive ears heard the most heartbreaking sigh. Being momentarily distracted by the beautiful sound I failed to judge the distance between my head and the broken bookshelf, causing my forehead to thud against it. Hissing at the cut that had appeared I closed my eyes and focused on closing the wound.

It was then that I heard her soft voice ask

"Ms. Mc. Graw is everything alright?" concern deep in her question.

I smiled as Goosebumps invaded my skin and my daemon started pacing in impatience as the girl got closer to the door.

(I know Hircine I can't wait to see her either) I comforted my daemon

(Why must she make us wait? Her scent is tormenting me) he whimpered

(All good things to those who wait, we've waited this long a few seconds more won't kill us) I reprimanded him.

Her scent was stronger now and my palms were starting to clam up.

"Ms. Mc..... ahhh!" she exclaimed in shock as I came around the frame of the door. When my daemon saw her he immediately howled in triumph before he growled "MINE".

Her big oak green eyes were wide with surprise and her pouty lips were forming an adorable 'o' shape, making it very hard for me not to just grab her pixie shaped face and kiss those rosy lips.

"We meet again my little day-dreamer" I half smirked

Alexis raised both eyebrows before she cast down her eyes and her lips formed a thin line,

"Indeed we do Sir" she replied, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little, here standing before me was my mate who was pouting because I embarrassed her earlier. If she knew I could hear her thoughts this morning about my body, she would be even more embarrassed. I loved seeing that beautiful crimson smudge across her cheeks when she blushed.

"Sir? Please, call me Mr. T" I winked and she looked up with a grin, amusement clear in her eyes as well as something else.

"Sir makes me feel old. Oh and the rest if your classmates are in assembly by the way" I told her casually, noticing as she started to look around the still-empty class room.

"I better get going then, they're probably wondering where I am" Alexis sighed

"No need, I will inform Ms. Mc. Graw that you were helping me stack up the storage cupboard" I reasoned

She grinned and nodded, before it suddenly dawned on her,

"Heyyy Mr! Are you using me to lift heavy boxes of stationary because you don't want to do it?" She questioned half-jokily putting one hand on her slender hip.

I raised both palms up in an 'I'm innocent' gesture, giving my best sweet boy look,

"I'm just trying to prevent you from getting detention, a totally heroic thing I know, but as your new teacher I think it's best to build that trust with a student" I joked, I know I shouldn't be this casual with a student but she is after all my mate, even if she doesn't understand that yet.

- Alexis POV

"......I think it's best to build that trust with a student" he joked.

I don't know what it was about Mr. Tyler but he seemed to make me relax, like how I used to feel around Sky and Kai. And seeing his toned muscles under his shirt ripple when he moved! Oh Damn. I shook my head, I'm beginning to feel like those plastic girls who swoon at good-looking teachers, not good.

"What’s wrong Lex?" he asked, and when I looked up I had to jump a few steps back, he was right beside me!

"Sorry I won't call you that if you don't want me too" he apologised, misunderstanding my reaction.

"Oh no it's not that, it's just...."

"Just what?"

It's just that I may have the hots my new English teacher? I felt like saying. Or that every time you run your hand through your hair my heart does a summersault?

Well….Maybe it's this naughty crush I have on Mr. Tyler....