Chapter 5 - Jennifer

Ok guys and gals! Here is chapter 5!!!! I had so much fun writing this chapter and i hope you love it too =) and i think Lexi kicks ass in this chapter

(Picture of Jennifer and her plastic pals on the side) ---->

**********

 The rest of my English lesson was spent stacking shelves in Mr. T's storage cupboard. Not that I minded, it gave me something else to occupy my mind with, other than my friends. Turns out that Mr. Tyler and me actually had a lot in common; we both love eating Chinese food as well as watching Chinese fighting films, adore reading, and have a mad craving for M & M's.

Then there were the things we disagreed with; he dislikes metal bands were as I just can't get enough of them, I like werewolf and vampire films but he thinks they are cheesy and unrealistic.

"How can you say Kate Beckingsale isn't a convincing vamp?!" I exclaimed

"How can you say the last underworld film was any good?" he chuckled and I shot him a mock glare. I huffed up the last box of text books muttering under my breath when suddenly a wonderfully awful idea came to mind.

"Mr. T can you help me with this one? It's kinda heavy" I asked trying to hide my grin.

"Of course I can" he smirked as he walked over to where I was.

Right, here he comes, I thought to myself as I prepared to drop the box on his foot. Just as his fingers brushed the edges of the box I released my hold and watched as it fell, but before it landed in its desired spot Mr. Tyler's hand swooped down, picked it up and placed it back on the desk besides us.

I stood there stunned, and Mr. T put his hand under my open jaw and lifted it up to its original place.

"Fast reflexes" he winked and turned his attention back on the box. I quickly composed myself and then scowled at my now unsuccessful plan.

How would I make him pay for criticising Underworld?!

"Alexis why did you drop, well, try to drop a heavy box on my foot?" he questioned half-heartedly

"Me?" I asked in mock innocence

"I plead the fifth on that sir" I winked, and before he could reply the bell rang.

Woo! Saved by the bell I thought and reached for the door handle, only to see Mr. Tyler had already had his hand on it. Before I could react my hand brushed his sending shocks through my arm up to my shoulder and down my spine. I looked up at his eyes in confusion, for some reason they were black, but I could have sworn they were brown....

His chest was right next to my face and I could feel heat radiating from him. A strange urge to touch his chiselled chest overwhelmed me and again my body was engulfed in tiny shocks.

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, his forehead creased as if he were in pain, then he turned away from me.

 I could feel the heat rush to my face in embarrassment, and a pang to my heart. He is my teacher for crying out loud! It was ridiculous that I felt rejected and I could feel my face burning as I went a deeper shade of crimson. This was my chance to escape, I grabbed the door handle, flung it open before turning around hesitantly,

"I'm sorry sir" I whispered before running down the hall and out the double doors.

My last lesson was P.E ughhh! A lesson in which I share with my arch nemesis - Jennifer Becks; tall, blonde, with a shapely figure and a serious case of CMMS. What is CMMS I hear you ask? Cement Mixer Make-up syndrome, meaning she plasters on a thick cement-like-layer of make-up which, if you ask me makes her look even more plastic.

Most of the lesson was uneventful, we were playing rounders and I was at first base, and for those of you who play you know how little you have to do. It wasn't until the last half-hour when I shifted to mid fielder did Jennifer show her face to me.

Her possy of plastic pals (Ooo try say that ten times in a row!) were all following her like a herd of sheep.

"Well if it isn't the little skiver from English class" she spat, looking me up and down like I was trash

"Oh I'm sorry your too late, the Barbie doll convention just left, but I think you might just make it to the car boot sale for 'used toys', who knows maybe Jeff might take you back" I smirked, everyone knows that Jennifer and Jeff Wilson were an item. Like most hierarchies at school Jen was head cheerleader and Jeff was captain of the football team, therefore the couple were destined for each other, well at least they were until she slept with the rest of the football team.

"Ugh! Why would I want him back? I dumped Jeff because he couldn't keep up to my standards, not that an emo like you would understand what standards are" Jen retorted flicking her hair over her shoulders.

"Well considering I don't jump into bed with every guy that gives me attention, I think I have better understanding of the word than you do" I said mocking her whiney voice looking at my nails.

"Ha, just because little innocent Alexis can't get any she criticises my feminine charm for it!" she gasped tilting her head to her possy laughing before looking back at me

"Hunny men come to me because they want a 'real' woman" she said gesturing to her figure

It was my turn to laugh,

"Oh but 'Hunny' there’s nothing 'real' about you" I said mimicking her voice and using my fingers as speech marks

"If you’re talking about your fake boobs, your nose job and the cement job you call make-up, then you must live in a dream. Wake up 'Hunny'" I said snapping my fingers at her ghetto style

"The only reason they give you the time of day is because you look like a blow-up doll" I snickered and with that I walked over to the batting team to talk with Skyler.

“You bitch!” she screeched

I could hear Jennifer coming up behind me so I turned around and just had enough time to dodge her pathetic punch. Her right fist came flying at me but I stood my ground, turning my body at the last second while my hand gripped onto her outstretched wrist and twisted it behind her back, making her cry out.

"Don't even try it, you don't get to touch me, and next time you pull a stunt like that" I half-growled at her as I twisted her wrist a tiny bit more and she whimpered

"I'll break your wrist." I threatened shoving her to the floor and carried on walking back to the rest of the class.

 My P.E teacher Miss. James said nothing and most of the girls cheered, but I was too peeved talk to any of them now.

Sky gave me a knowing look and mimed ‘I’ll get your assignments’. I nodded my thanks, picked up my sports bag and jogged to the other end of the grassy field. Climbing through a gap in the criss-crossed fence I went to the one place I could feel at peace; The Lake.

*********

 Please comment and vote!!!! I really need your feedback as this is my first book so all comments are welcome!!!!!  

Thanks, 

Luna xxx