You are mine after all My Love

Warning!! This story is for mature audiences only and contains some lemons and curse words. You have been warned!
——

"Damn Lucy..." "Loki p-please stop..." Lucy cries as Loki keeps thrusting harder and faster in and out of her. "Shutup Lucy, what did I say about talking, now just- Ah fuck!" After a couple of strokes Loki came inside of Lucy.

"Now clean up this mess, I'm going out to get properly fucked you worthless trash. Now when I come back I want you cleaned up, this house cleaned up and dinner to be ready, Now you better hurry, you don't want me to get angry now do you Lucy." Lucy shook her head no. "That's a good girl, I'll be home later on tonight."

Lucy got up out of her bed despite the pain she just endured and went to her bathroom. She opened one of her drawers and pulled out a birth control pill and popped it in her mouth. She refuses to have a baby with that monster.

"Welp I guess it's time to clean up." Lucy says to herself. "Well I guess I can take a quick shower first."

——

After about an hour of cleaning and 30 minutes  of cooking she finally did what Loki asked of her and is now sitting on the couch watching Tv eating some popcorn. She suddenly hears the door being opened. It was Loki, he seemed to be drunk.

He stumbles and trips his way in here. Lucy hurriedly went over to him and tried to help him. "Oh Loki, are you okay? Are you drunk? You know it's dangerous for you to be driving drunk."

"Shut the fuck up lucy, I'm a grown as man, you don't tell me what to do." "My apologies Loki, please at least let me help you to the couch." Loki followed her to the couch and sat down. Lucy went into the kitchen to go fix Loki's dinner plate.

"Here you go Loki, I fixed you dinner." "What the hell is this?" "Oh it's um chicken, Mac and cheese and a dinner roll." "You call this dinner you lazy slut! I could've made this my damn self, I ask you to do one simple thing and you come back with this! Now you've made me angry and you know how I get when I'm angry!"

"Loki p-please forgive me, I swear I'll do better tomorrow night." "It's already too late." Loki forcefully grabbed Lucy and started chocking her, instantly bruising her neck. "But first I'm going to have my way with you..." Loki whispered in her ear. He hovered on top of Lucy and started kissing and biting her neck. He ripped off her shirt to expose her. "What the hell did I tell you about wearing a bra in the house!" "I-I'm sorry, it's just more comfortable for m-me." Loki ripped off her bra and took off her pants and underwear and his clothes too.

"Loki please, I don't want to-" SLAP "What did I say about talking when I'm fucking you! Ah shit..." Loki says as he keeps thrusting in and out of her. "Ahhhhh!" Lucy screams but Loki covers her mouth. "Don't want the neighbors to get suspicious again now do we Lucy.

——
The next day

"Lucy?...Lucy!" "Huh? What? What happened?" "You keep spacing out on us Lucy, is something the matter?" Erza and Levy said with worried expressions on their face. "Oh no no everything is fine, please forgive." Lucy said forcing a smile on her face. "Well if you say so Lu. Oh that reminds me, guess what you two!" "What is it?" Erza asked levy. "Gajeel finally proposed to me!" "Eeeee!!! I'm so happy for you levy!" Lucy said hugging her best friend tightly. "Thankyou! I want you both to come to my engagement party, it's this Saturday, you guys are coming right?"

"Oh course Levy, I wouldn't miss it for the world, I hope you don't mind if I bring my fiancée Jellal, would you Levy?" "Of course not! The more the merrier! What about you Lu? You coming right?" "Oh ummm, I have to see if Loki has any plans, if not then I'll come." "Well ok then, please try to come, I want my best friend there with me." "I'll try lev, I promise." "Thanks Lu..."

——

RING RING

Lucy digs in her purse and looks at the caller ID. It was Loki. "Hello?"

"Where are you Lucy, this house isn't going to clean itself you know."

"Oh I'm sorry Loki, I was with Levy and Erza, remember?"

"Well just hurry up and get home."

CLICK

After Loki hung up I hurried my way home.

I arrived home about 10 minutes later and I came inside to a quiet house. "Umm hello? Loki? I'm home."

Silence...

I walked my way upstairs to our bedroom and looked around. "Loki? Where are you?" I turned around and saw him standing at the doorway. "Oh Loki, you scared me sweetie. Was it something you need?" He said nothing and walked up to me and brought me in closer and leaned in towards my ear.

"Now are you sure you was with Erza and Levy sweetie?" He said. "O-of course, I wouldn't lie to you." "Yeah I would hope so, but get to cleaning this house, I'm going out to handle some errands. I'm locking up the house and putting the alarms on. So don't go anywhere or you'll be sorry. I'll see you later."

As Lucy looked out the window and saw Loki pull out from the driveway in his car, she slowly made her way to the bathroom and took a cold shower, muttering to herself. "I hate my life, but where else can I go? Ill just have to keep enduring this pain." Lucy says to herself sobbing softly as the shower water hits her body.

Hello there everyone! Here is my third book, another Lucy and Natsu story! Ahhh I love them so much, I hope you enjoy!