Morbid Conversations (Semi-Short Chapter)

Warren's Point of View

The truck had broken down...again. (Y/N) was leaning on the truck and I was beginning to worry about her. She was starting to show and it had only been a few weeks.

"Murphy." I called to him, making him glance over his shoulder and looked at me. Motioning for him to come over to me, I leaned on the grill of the truck and he walked over, asking,

"What is it, Warren?"

"Is she okay?"

"Yes. Why?"

"The fetus is developing way too fast, Murphy. That's what."

"...Warren, I know you're right. I just..."

"I know, Murphy. If we aren't careful she'll-"

His glare cut me off and I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Looking over to (Y/N), she was paler than normal and she had been eating more than normal. Murphy was making sure of that.

"Look, I will do what I can to find stuff for her when she goes into labor...But if we can't find anything. We are going to have to pike her."

"...Warren, I can't loose her."

"Then, you better help when we go on this next run to get stuff for the trip to California."

"Who will protect her?"

"She can handle herself, I'm sure."

"Warren, last time I left her or rather was arrested, our son died."

"I don't know if I can leave her like that again."

"I get it, Murphy. I do, but we really need to work together to find stuff. For everyone, not just for ourselves."

"I'm not killing my wife, Warren. And I can't leave her again."

"She won't be your wife anymore. She'll be one of those things. And you know she can handle herself, Murphy. You just need to trust in us."

"...I-"

"Murphy, Warren is right." (Y/N)'s voice cut him off and he looked at her, starting,

"I can't, (Y/N). I can't think about it like that. You are going to be fine."

"That was when I was in a hospital being treated by professionals."

"But-"

"Murphy, if I die during child birth. You have to let them kill me. I won't be me anymore."

"Hey, hey." I called, making her look at me and I replied,

"If I can help it, you'll be fine. I'm just worried about how quickly it's developing. If it'll be too much on your body and all."

"Thanks, Warren. I figured. If anything feels off, I promise. I'll let you know immediately."

Addy came back with 10k and she looked at us, asking,

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just being depressing." (Y/N) replied, making Addy raise a brow and I sighed, asking,

"Found anything?"

"Eh, an older battery and some jumper cables."

"That'll work for a little while."