24

FAME

Life was a whirlwind for Kamani. The unprecedented success on her first ever movie put her on the map as a breakout star. The long days, long nights and early mornings paid off big time for her career and she was just coming to terms with the fact that this was in fact happening to little o her. She was in shock and beyond grateful for the way her life was taking a turn. Her days were filled  with interviews and guest appearances on shows like "Sonny and Cher" and "The Carol Burnett Show."

Her world was bright.

Her work relationship with Bishop had transformed into a genuine friendship, completely platonic and open. She found that he was a good listener and he never judges her, giving her sound advice on health choices and even upcoming projects. He honestly, was a breath of fresh air.

It's been four months since that hectic night with her ex-boyfriend Michael. It was very bittersweet-he held her like the most precious crystal in the world. He held her like she was special. He held her like she was his. All too soon it ended and she woke up the next day completely sober and in sound mind. All Kamani had to do was think of the way he made her feel and that was enough to strengthen her resolve. She was not falling for it.

After a quick exit, much to his dismay, she was out of there. She was young and knew how she was supposed to be treated. She wasn't going to waste her life over a person who treated her like shit. She was tougher and smarter than that.

She was just done. And she means it.

Kamani was still in college, junior year and ready to go. The fact that she has to keep seeing Michael was annoying and something that she can't wait to get through. She can finally say that she was beginning to branch out however. She wasn't as stuck on Michael as she used to be and she thanks god for that.

The small makings of a crush has been sneaking on her and she was actually in shock but not unwelcoming. It was time for something new.

"So you don't like chocolate milk because you think it's unnatural? What about the other stuff you eat?" Bishop says in disbelief, laughing when Kamani throws her hands up.

"What? I just think it has a very fake taste to it, sorry." She takes a big sip of her plain white milk, making a big show of looking satisfied.

Bishop shakes his head and smiles at her after taking a hit of the blunt that he was smoking. He inhales and lets it out slowly, blowing it in her direction.

She fakes coughs and rolls her eyes, trying to make it seem like he annoyed her. He grins and turns his face away.

"My bad K. Here, why don't you hit this?" He offers, hand stretching out to her. They were in his huge house in the kitchen, hanging out after a long day. They didn't work together anymore but they remained friends after the movie. She liked the relationship. It was nice and he was real.

Kamani thinks about it for a slit second before she accepts, thinking why the hell not. She puts it to her glossy lips and he watches her, eye lids low.

She slowly inhales and breathes the potent weed in her system. It was good. Real good and she could feel it take affect immediately.

"Mmm that's that good shit huh." She says, handing him the blunt back.

Bishop smiles and nods, teeth gleaming in the low light.
"Only the best baby."

Kamani hums, tilting her head up. "Baby? That's what i am now."

Okay. Pause. Kamani was threading a thin line and she knew that it could be dangerous. But if she was honest with herself, Bishop has been looking good as fuck for a while now and she needed a release. Her sights were set on him. It is what it is.

Bishop remains nonchalant, not bothered by the inquiry. "I mean if that's what you want to be." His dark skin gleams with moisture.

Kamani straightens from where she was slightly leaning and cocks a head to the side as she thinks.

"I mean, it's sounding real nice you know." She flirts as she casts her shot to him. On its own accord her body begins to warm in her short blue tennis dress. She shivers.

"Then baby it is."

Bishop clearly gets the mood she was in and gestures for her to come close. Kamani goes around the island counter and stands in front of his tall frame. He barely pauses before he leans down and kisses her square on the mouth.

Heat explodes through her body and she gasps, inviting his tongue to search for hers. He knows what he was doing and he shows her, hands coming up to grab her waist and then her ass, cupping it and squeezing it tight.

She moans, liking the sensation and he grabs her by the waist and lifts her on the counter. Now she was sitting in front of him, legs wide, chest to chest.
Bishop continues to kiss her and then moves down to her neck, hands caressing her body.

No man on her mind but him,
Kamani let's him do whatever he deems fit. Her legs opens further and he takes the cue, fingers skim the top part of her underwear. She moans again and he pushes her panties to the side, finding the wet and soft folds. He slowly enters her and melts. He fills her pussy up with his thick fingers and she opens her legs wider. Minutes pass slowly as he finger fucks her and she was in heaven.
Bishop then removes his fingers and she pouts but he gently pushes her back on the counter. She goes willingly. He spreads her legs and pulls off her soaked panties, looking down at her bare glistening mound. He meets her eyes and smirks before he goes down and gives one through lick. And then another. And then he begins to eat her out like she was water and he was a dehydrated man.

She feels the build up in her tummy soon and cums all over his face but he doesn't stop. She gasps and arches her back at the sensation but doesn't tell him to stop, wanting to be able to handle anything he got.

He doesn't stop and she doesn't tell him too.

She cums 2 more times up on that counter.

~~

Hey everybody ! 👀 what do y'all think? Kinda explicit but that will prob be the tone as it gets into more mature stuff. Did you like it even tho it isn't Michael?

In an updating mood! Which book should I do next? Bad or Aesthetic? Or both?