9.

"Michael, what are you doing?! Get up there and show them how's it done! Less than six months people and you look a mess! God, I need an Advil." Frank Meyers puts a hand to his balding head, rolling his eyes as he makes eye contact with the person who splotched up the number. He walks away muttering to himself as he then retreats to a small corner of the large stage: crossing his arms and practically glaring at them.

The whole theatre heaves mouthful of air and watches as Michael's long legs carries him back to his place in front.

From Kamani's position in the auditorium seats she could see that Michael was embarrassed of being called out—even if it wasn't his fault. He doesn't have a smile on his face and his hand closes and shuts at his side, the urge to cover his face probably overwhelming. His body was drenched in sweat as was everyone else's and he raises a hand to wipe the salty substance out of his eye.

Doing this she see's him briefly squeeze them shut, reopening them and focusing himself.

Attention was Michael's downfall. Sometimes he wants little of it but he receives so much. That's not to say that he doesn't enjoy it at certain points. He is male and as of late pretty egotistical.

Right now though he kind of just looks over everyone as he clears his throat. "Alright, the step after the turn is one two three, four five six" here he does the variation of the step fast, then slows it down very slowly looking at the person who messed up earlier. "Everyone got it?" His voice lilts as he speaks loudly, glancing over at least 35 dance students.

There was no discontent so Michael makes a signal with his finger and the music that everyone's been listening to for over two hours starts up, once again filling the auditorium.

A tap on her shoulder brings her attention to her friend Lacy who was sitting next to her in the audience. She was also in her theatre class. The rest of the drama student were splayed out in the seats, her teacher looking down at her clipboard.

"Your boyfriend is really good." Lady whispers, smiling at her.

Kamani returns the good natured smile, going back to watching Michael dance his ass off as he twists and turns across the wooden stage. He was really good—amazing even and it was like witnessing a different person come alive inside of him. His limbs bend to confirm to the choreography and his face perfectly reflects his attention and concentration while still looking completely at ease.

She enjoys watching him dance but there's also this place in her heart that wishes she could connect to him like that—he seems so far away.

She looks down at her lap, ridding her thoughts of bad energy and scanning the script in her hands. Fifteen long minutes later, Frank yells cut.

"All right everybody! Off my stage, let's let the drama crew get their time in!" Frank claps his hands as the dance majors drag themselves off the stage, literally dripping sweat. Lacy nudges her and she sets the script she was holding down, standing along with the rest of her classmates. She can't help but take a peek at Michael when he was turned in the other direction. He just looks so good with sweat dripping down his body.

Biting her lip, she follows behind everyone else as they get on stage and position themselves to fit according to the first scene. There was only one couch and a chair used as props which in hindsight was weird but they have to work with what they've got.