5.

It was kind of funny of how defensive Kamani gets. She was still confused of course, so she was pretty sure that that was  obvious to anyone looking at her, but when little Miss Stacia waltzes in like some off brand pageant queen, her shackles immediately rise to a whole another level and her face becomes blank.

"Um," she can't help but begin with a shortness in her tone. She turns around to gauge Michael's reaction.

Okay to his credit, Michael looks as surprised to see the woman as she does, evidenced in the fact that his brows scrunches up when he's caught off guard--kinda like what he was doing right now. Seeing this, she calms down. It appears he only knew about his friends coming; not her.

She decides not to finish her sentence and let someone else be the one to question the girl.

Andrew comes up to them and slaps Michael on the arm in greeting, nodding at her courteously before flicking hazel eyes around the laundry matt. It wasn't nothing too special to look at--just washers, dryers and a small sitting area.

"Groovy place for a smoke out am I right; strong ventilation, aesthetic setting--basically the whole works." Andrew runs a hand through short dark hair and breathes in the air like he was inhaling life.

What a weirdo.

David and Sammy come closer to them while Nathanael breaks the mold and goes over to the sitting area, little miss Stacia being smart enough to follow with a small look towards them.

Girl look away.

Michael taps her arm and taking her cue, she moves from between his legs, holding in a sigh as he jumps down from the washer. He gives a brief handshake to each of his friends.

"What are you guys up too." Michael asks, already chuckling as he looks between David, Sammy and Andrew. He runs slim fingers over his forehead and brushes away a curl that was falling in his face. His hair was getting pretty long. It was almost to his eyebrow.

He gives her a quick glance while smiling and she has to stop her stomach from summer salting too much.

David shrugs his shoulders and digs his hand into the bag of crisps he was holding, popping a handful into his mouth. "We chilling. Hey Kamani." He talks with his mouth full.

Kamani gives him a polite smile, wishing they'd come at another time. It was feeling pretty good being held by Michael. "Hey."

Sammy shakes bright red hair randomly and puts a hand into his pants pocket, digging around. "So what say you, trynna smoke?" He pulls out a white lighter and flicks it, orange flame erupting from the tiny dot. She doesn't say anything.

Michael shrugs and stretches his long arms, nodding. "What's up."

Andrew laughs and turns on his heel at his words, walking past the washers to where Nathaniel was sitting with ole girl.

Nathan was literally in the process of rolling a blunt, not paying them any mind. He was also using his lap as a table instead of the actual small table that was in front of him.

"Oh snap, y'all pretty boy finna get stoned to the bone." Andrew throws behind him, dropping down onto one of the metal chairs.