• i n d e x •

1. Farhad and Heer
There comes a time when you have to make the choice between family and the love of your life, especially when he belongs to the family of an opposite political party

2. Farah and Ibrahim
They weren't supposed to fall in love with each other. They know between them are the murders of their family members and blood of the innocent people, but it's the very pain and truth they are running from that bring them together.

3. Talal and Dua
Talal's world is filled with everything except the pureness of Islam. The only thing Dua has is her faith. Will Talal's Dua ever be accepted?

4. Adam and Heena
The only thing that exists in Adam's heart is the memory of the woman who died leaving him all alone and not leaving any space for the other woman who is his wife now. 

5. Wali and Zayna
The only thing Zayna every wanted was unconditional acceptance and unwavering faith in her. Mir Wali's only ambition in life is to serve his country even if it means putting his life on the line for his motherland. Can he give the same love and respect to Zayna?

6. Mehreen and Ehtisham
The day comes when Mehreen and Flight Lieutenant Ehtisham are about to be married. Just one more day until they are together for life. Just as he is about to come home to the love of his life, he is called on duty.

7. Laila and Shehryar
When everything else was falling apart, Shehryar gave Laila the job as his assistant. Now here they are years later in a very symbiotic and platonic relationship until Shehryar's past comes face to face and he swears to destroy everything from his past. Can Laila stop him before he loses everything and her?

8.   Maher and Ameera [completed]
When Maher meets Ameera, Coffee meets Chai. He's falling in love, she is healing and painting with passion again. She is learning to fall in love again. She learning to be herself after a life of fitting into the superficial world. Everything is perfectly in place but what is Maher hiding from Ameera?