Chapter 6

KIEM P.O.V.

Heyy.! Sierra smiled walking up to me. I looked at her in disgust and tended back to my liquor. I spelled the rest in my cup and poured me another. "You sure have been drinking a lot lately.!"

What the fuck is it to you? I asked sternly but in a calm voice which kinda scared her a little.

I'm just saying Kiem.....we about to have a baby.! And isn't Raven pregnant too.

Since when you have a fuck about Raven?

I don't.! I'm just saying.! Her and her kids need you just as much as me and mine do. Look I know you hate me....

Hate? I laughed a little. "That's an understatement"

You know what! I tried and I'm giving up.! All this is uncalled for. We did what we did now we have to suffer the consequences.! I didn't mean for this shit to happen but it did and wether you want it to or not Kiem I'm having this baby. You need to quit and grow the fuck up man up and take care of ALL your responsibilities or your ass will be on child support and I hope Raven does the same thing. Cause I'm tired of taking care of Kammer by my damn self.

Yo what?! Bitch you do what? Name something you bought for my fuckin son with yo own damn money.! YOU FUCKIN CANT. Bitch I'm a damn good father and got that Lil boy everything he need and want plus more that lil nigga set for life because of me. Show me a life insurance policy you got or a college fund. Yo ass ain't got one. I pay all yo fuckin bills I'm the reason y'all got some where to lay yo head. I got you what you need. So don't you ever in yo fuckin life try and fuckin tell me I'm
Not shit and I'm a fucked up ass father I may be a lot of things but a dead beat ain't one. You can suck my dick with all that.!

That's how you gonna talk to the mother of your children.?!

Bitch that's exactly what you are the mother of my children that I take care of.! I don't gotta respect yo shitty ass. Start doing more for my kids and I will. Until than ima treat you like the bitch you is get the fuck out my face dawg.

What happened to us Kiem? We use to be a family. You let Raven turn you into a monster. You should of been with me.! We wouldn't be like this.!

That's what it is.! You jealous of her. The whole time I'm tryna figure out why is it that you wanted to keep a baby so fuckin bad and it's cause you jealous of Raven.!

Ain't nobody jealous of her. I was just saying. We could of been a family.! We could of been that power couple.

We couldn't of been shit.! I never wanted to be with you in the first place and the only reason why we did date for that moment is cause me and Raven broke up and I thought she died and couldn't stomach the fact of knowing the truth. I would never in my life make you anything and if I could take my kids back I would of.! Your keeping a baby to be spiteful to the next one who already had the man, the ring, the house, the cars, the money and the kids. But what you get out of it a wet ass and some hard dick? I promise you if you didn't have my kids you would be struggling and suffering so bad.

Yoo I been looking all over for you.! Ryan said in a panic.

What bra?

It's Raven.! She was beating really bad she at memorial hospital in critical condition. He said gasping for air. I pushed Sierra out my way and grabbed my keys.