Chapter 22

You ever wonder how life would be if our baby was still growing in me.? I asked Kiem as our fingers interlocked in each other's as I sat on him straddling his lap.

Yeah I do sometimes.....I looked forward to having a lil me around here, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be yet which is okay because we both still have growing up to do.

I hear you.!

I mean we can always make another but a baby isn't what we want right now. We could be traveling all over the world Rae, hell I could even go be a pro ball player, some shit just works out different. I want you to live your best life.

Yeah.....understandable.! I just be thinking ima lose you to another woman I'm not tryna say ima trap you (I laughed) I just want you forever.

Ima be here long as you allow me to be Raven.! He said before kissing me.

Hi y'all.! Treasure said coming into the living room she sat right down next to us. "This one yo hoes.?!" She asked with laughter. I did NOT like this damn girl.

Excuse you? Kiem asked pissed before i could say anything.

Oh I was just asking cause she sound different from the girl you was fuckin last night.! She said rolling her eyes.

Rockiem who is this bitch? I asked getting off him standing up.

You jumping up like you wanna do something?! She laughed standing up.

Bae calm down.! Kiem said standing between us.

You know what I see.....you like him.! I laughed. I stepped from in front of Kiem and into her face. "I don't share my nigga, and you got me fucked up.!" I said before punching her in her mouth. She stood back up and Trinity jumped in front of me before she could through a punch. Kiem pushes me in the back of him pissed off.

Bitch you don't know me I will have you killed.! Treasure screamed holding her face.

Fuck out of here you stupid ass bitch.! I yelled trying to get from Kiems grip.

Fuck going on in here.? Ryan asked which who was coming in the door, followed by Mya.

Yo help me.! Kiem yelled trying his hardest to hold me back.

Yo she gotta go or I'm going.! I said to Kiem coolin out a bit.

She's trinity friend I can't just through her out Raven they both have no where to go.!

I don't give a damn.! She crossed the line one to many times like the other day when she tried to suck your dick. I heard the bitch laughing about it on the phone earlier. I have respect for your sister but this bitch about to get it or tell her to leave now.!

Kiem sighed and looked at Raven like she was crazy before he spoke. "Yo you gotta bounce.!" He said biting the side of his lip. Raven stood with her arms folded pissed off.

This ain't over bitch.! Treasure said rolling her eyes and leaving the room to get her things. Trinity fell back on the couch with tears in her eyes, more angry than anything.

And why the fuck you ain't tell me about that shit.! Raven yelled pushing Kiem in his chest.

This is exactly why, I just got you back you think I wanna fuck it up already.! He yelled back. He sucked his teeth than walked away going upstairs to his room slamming the door.

Yo I don't know where you wanna go but I'll drop you off some where.! Ryan said to Treasure.

No the fuck you wont! Mya said quickly like he was crazy.

Girl watch out don't nobody want her young ass.! Ryan said rolling his eyes.

Mmhm I'm coming to.! Mya said rolling her eyes and walking out with them.

I walked upstairs and opened Kiems door. He was sitting on the couch on his phone. I went and sat next to him. He was go into his phone so I snatched it and locked it throwing it on his bed:.

Fuck is wrong with you.? He yelled standing up.

You pay more attention to that damn phone than me. I'm trying to talk to you.

What?

I wanted to apologize but your acting like I'm goin somewhere Rockiem.!

Excuse me for thinking that Raven I fucked up you don't deserve me I always think your gonna walk out on me.

I said I wasn't doesn't my word mean anything?

It does...

But...?

Nothin! I'm trippin and I apologize and I'm also sorry for not telling you about treasure I'm just so scared your gonna leave me.!

I'm always gonna be here for you Kiem I'm your girlfriend I can trust you.! I love you for crying out loud.!