Chapter 6

KIEM P.O.V.

I got out the shower and got dress in some gray Gucci sweat pants. And a white T.! Raven was at work and Kammer was at school. I had somethings to go take care of. I heard soft voices coming from downstairs. I was suppose to be home alone as far as I was concerned. I walked down the stairs quietly not making a sound.

Bro come on.! K said annoyed.

No Kornel.! Kiem is like family to me
And your fucking bugging.!

I'm not bugging you bugging B.! That's a billion dollars this bitch got stored in this damn house. She so fuckin loyal to the nigga I know we could make her ass do anything.! Nate said getting mad.

No you bugging Kornel and dumb because he would kill for that girl and that's all ready been proven! That nigga is bugged the fuck out something ain't right with his ass are you nuts to even think about that shit money ain't everything nigga.!

Look she pulling up! K said. My blood was boiling right now and I damn sure wasn't thinking shit straight. I grabbed my gun from
My waist loading it up.

Baby! Raven sang opening the house door. "Oh hey y'all.!" She said sweetly. I stepped from behind the door pissed off.

Boss! Nate instantly started pleading his case.

Raven get the fuck out! I said sternly.

No.! Kiem what's going on.! She asked standing in front of me.

I started laughing tapping the barrel of the gun on my head. This shit was funny as hell. "Raven get the fuck out the way.!"

Rockiem no.! What's going on.?!

I told you this nigga was nuts.! Nate said damn near crying making me laugh.

You wanna do what nigga.?! I asked pushing Raven out my face.

K was looking shook he didn't know what to say.! I pistal whipped this nigga in the face so quick he didn't know what hit is ass. I started beating the fuck out of him breaking his face into the coffee table. "You wanna do what nigga.?!" I yelled laughing. Raven was standing there looking at me like i was crazy.

You gone rob my bitch.?! I laughed kneeling down to him. As he screamed and cried in pain.

You gone rob my bitch.?! I asked sternly.

Just Than Ryan pulled up and came into the house. He looked like he seen a ghost when he seen me. "Kiem.?!" He asked shock. "Nigga what the fuck is goin on.?!" "Raven.!?" He barked and she was crying.

Answer me.! I screamed laughing.

Yes....he moaned out in pain and tears.

Stupid Bitch.! I shot him in his face twice and in the heart. "Clean this up Nate.!" I barked. Raven backed away from me scared and Ryan held her. She broke out his grip and ran upstairs.

Raven.! I opened the door and she was sitting on the floor crying I pulled her up and she was terrified of me. "Don't be scared of me.! I'm sorry.! I had too.!"

Why did you leave Kiem.?! She cried.

Not right now

Yes now.!

No Raven.!

Rockiem tell me now.! She screamed.

I'm a murder Raven.! I was killing people for a living and selling drugs. I took the biggest kingpin out and half his territory. I was taking over quick moving sloppy as fuck the feds was on to me investigating like a muthafucka when Sierra said I put my hands on her and gave away the spot I be at 24/7 it made me nervous I had to think quick and fast all while niggas was coming for me trying to kill me. And that means you too I left to get niggas off of you and Kammer.! That's why I ended up hiring them two niggas downstairs to protect y'all in anyway I could while I was gone. I was moving from state to state country to country making
Moves getting money so I could pay some big niggas off. I was moving so much work I took over the whole state, I'm one of the biggest Kingpins and I'm protecting mine in anyway I can. So please don't be scared of me.! I will never hurt you.!"