E P Í L O G O

7 years later...
Gisela stared out the window. Today was her wedding day. The day that she had waited for forever. Today she would be marrying Cristiano. After her fall out with Cristiano she fell for Gerard. However, once Gerard finally got her and their relationship left the honeymoon phase. It went downhill. They cared for each other but after a while the spark just went away. They preferred their friendship now that they had gotten rid of the idea of a relationship. Cristiano broke up with Monica shortly after, and begged Junior for forgiveness. Junior, like Gisela, had the trait of forgiving easily. Gisela still visited Cristiano and Cristiano brought Jr to Gisela's home almost every other day. After a year and a half of begging for forgiveness, Gisela gave in and forgave him. She didn't know whether it was the countless love letters, hundreds of bouquets of roses she had received throughout the year. The countless amounts of times he cooked for her and cared for her when she was sick. She forgave him, however, she didn't completely forgive him. Part of her could never forget his betrayal. A year after Gisela forgave Cristiano, they remained friends and kept their co-parenting relationship. 3 and a half years after Gisela and Cristiano broke up, they finally got back together. Finally, 2 and a half years after that, Cristiano finally got down on one knee and proposed. Everyone was there including Gerard who couldn't of been happier. Part of him was still mad at Cristiano, however, he say how happy Gisela was. He knew that even if Gisela had mostly forgiven him, Cristiano would spend the rest of his life proving he loved her and begging for forgivenesses.

I N S T A G R A M

@cristiano just posted...

sergioramos, gerardpique3, 12

sergioramos, gerardpique3, 12.7 million others liked this post...
cristiano: my wife❤️

juventus : CONGRATS!!

leomessi: congratulations, don't break her heart.

3gerardpique: beautiful wedding guys, I totally didn't shed a tear.

antonellaroccuzzo: YASSS you guys are so cute congrats.

username: cuties!!

username2: OMFG IM DYING CONGRATS GUYS

username3: I preferred Monica
cristiano: I STRONGLY prefer Gisela

••••••••••

giselaalves just posted...

adrianalima, fcbarcelona, and 10

adrianalima, fcbarcelona, and 10.8 million others liked this photo...
giselaalves: holy crap I got married

antonellaroccuzzo: yes sweetie, yes you did

realmadrid: Congrats!

juventus: Congratulations Gisela and Cristiano

gerardpique3: proud of you guys, good luck and congrats

pilarrubio: CONGRATS CHICA!!

username: omfg she's so pretty

username: congrats

•••••••••••

cristiano just posted...

Swipe...

giselaalves,marcelotwelve, and 15

giselaalves,marcelotwelve, and 15.7 million others liked this post...
cristiano: we've had our ups and downs, but today I finally get to call you my wife, I love you Mrs. Ronaldo.

giselaalves: I love you Mr. Ronaldo

Username: dangggg

juventus: Beautiful!!

rioferdy: CONGRATS, beautiful wedding btw!

paulodybala: hottest couple

••••••••••••
Bet y'all didn't expect that fucking plot twist😂
Peace out I'm too tired to continue this story