D O S

August 2018: (also Gio (even tho I love her she won't be in the book, and Alana, Eva, and Mateo won't exist even tho I love them to. Also in the book Gerard did date Shakira and they broke up but they didn't have kids for the sake of the story)

Though I may look happy and fine with Cris moving our family all the way to Italy with barley talking to me about it. I was anything but happy. Our first time breaking up was because of him leaving for Madrid. I had recently moved to Manchester for him, and then two months later he decides to leave and think I was okay with it. My acting career was picking up and my Victoria Secret and modeling duties were filling up my schedule and I ran into a lot of problems with scheduling because there was barley anything in Manchester. I had to constantly fly to London or New York and La. Now with the move to Turin, where no modeling or acting took place just made me mad. He didn't even discuss it with me. He just said that he was unhappy with Florentino and wanted to leave Madrid and that we were moving to Italy. By then the transfer was already done and I couldn't do anything.

The front door slammed and I looked up to see Cris walking in. His hair a mess and with some grin on his face. He moved to kiss me but I turned my cheek. I could practically smell cheap perfume on him. I kept telling myself that it was just some fans that hugged him.
"You're an hour and a half late," I said softly.

"I know, sorry about that. I'll make up movie night to you." He said.

"Junior is in his room. I don't know if he is still awake or not," I said quietly moving towards our bedroom to sleep.

Cris left to go say goodnight to Junior. I walked in our bathroom after grabbing an envelope. I locked the bathroom door and looked at the address on the envelope. It was from Barcelona, the only person it could be from is Gerard. I quickly yet delicately opened it up.

Dearest Gia,
            You're probably wondering why on earth I wrote you a letter. Well, I just wanted to see how you were doing. Even though you smile for the cameras and you look happy. I can't tell deep down your upset about the move. Don't lie, I know you too well. I hope life in Turin is treating you well. Barcelona has been a bit lonely. Everyone has their families and I'm by myself. I hope you're happy/ will eventually be happy. I was too shy and a coward to call or text. So I wrote a letter instead. Just know I will always be there for you and I'll wait for you forever.
                                                 With Love,
                                                           Gerard Pique
I wiped the stray tears coming from my eyes and held the letter close making a note to myself to write back tomorrow.

"Gisela are you in there?" Cris said knocking.

"Ya, hold on I'll be out soon."

I quickly ran to our closet that connected to the bathroom and hid the letter in one of my stacks of jeans. Cris would flip if he found out the letter. Gerard has always liked me and after Cris and I broke up he was there to comfort me even if I made it clear that I wasn't interested I dating him because I didn't want to date one of Cristiano's ex teammates. Even if we had broken up I was still going to be loyal in that sense. I ran back to the bathroom and walked out. Cris was laying on the bed with his phone. I got in on my side and got comfortable. Cris leaned over and kissed my cheek before turning off the lamp and saying good night. I shut my eyes and some drifted asleep.
————————