Ocho

There were very few times that Dolores Aveiro was mad at her youngest son. This was one of them. She was ready to strangle her son, she adores Gisela, Gisela practically raised Junior, stood by him through everything, put her career on the line, and put him and junior above her own happiness.
Dolores opened the door to Cristiano and Gisela's house.
"Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, get your ass don't here this instant," She yelled, her blood boiling.
Down walked Cristiano and Monica, hand in hand.
"Cristiano, I raised you better than this," Dolores said her heartbreaking for Gisela and her voice breaking, "you've humiliated Gisela enough, and now you bring this trash into the house you share and the bed you sleep with her, this is disrespectful and disgraceful. I am disgusted with your behavior. To top this, I heard from Katia that this waitress has served you, Gisela and Junior at a restaurant before. This piece of low life trash has met Gisela and Junior. Gisela raised Junior and you have the audacity to bring her here!" Dolores yelled.
"Mom..." Cristiano said, he slowly felt more and more guilty.
"Don't mom me, imagine what you're doing, not only have you lost the one woman who has loved you more than anything, but you took away the woman who has raised your son. She took care of him and loved as her own. She treated him as if she was the one that had birthed him. Junior has basically lost his mother all over again. Gisela is never coming back. Are you really stupid enough to have thrown that all ways for that piece of trash," Dolores screamed.

"What do you mean Mai is not coming back. Papai you cheated on Mamai!" Junior said tears streaming down his face, he was originally in the living room until he left the see the commotion.

"I- junior I can explain," Cristiano said as his heart slowly broke.

"Get out!" Junior yelled launching himself at the women who has driven away the only women who acted as his mother and treated him as her son.

Monica stares shock as Junior launched himself at her, Cristiano pulled Junior away her before any damage was done. Junior ran to his grandmother as he continued to cry.

"If you at all care for your relationship with your son, I suggest to get rid of this homewrecker," Dolores said going upstairs to pack Juniors things.

She could barley look at her son, she meant every word that came out of her mouth. She loved her son dearly and would always love him. However she definitely did not love some of his decisions. She was beyond horrified when she heard the news. She walked downstairs holding Juniors hand as he continued to cry and wipe his tears with his free hand. Dolores has every intention of being Junior to Gisela. Dolores knew damn well that even through Cristiano betrayed her, she would never turn her back on Junior.
"I hope one day I can look at you again and not feel some sort of disgust, and I hope one day Junior will forgive you for what you did," Dolores said turning away, she did feel like she was being harsh however she needed to knock some sense into her son and this harshness was even a fifth of the pain Gisela and Junior were experiencing.
——————
"Mami!" Junior yelled running towards Gisela.
Gisela grabbed onto Junior and held him close. There was no guarantee that she would ever be allowed by Cristiano to see Junior. He was clearly selfish enough to cause this problem and she doubted he would hesitate to never let Junior see her.
"I didn't know what to do, thank god I got a phone call from Gerard, I didn't think it would be a good idea for Junior to be in the same house as that garbage he brought home.
"He brought her home?" Gisela said stunned. He was idiotic enough to bring the woman he cheated on her with into the home the home they shared. Into the bed she slept in.
After spending the day with Junior and Dolores as a way to distract herself from the drama surrounding her life. She laid on the couch clutching a pillow while watching a movie.
"Hi," Gerard whispered as he sat down next to her.
"Hola," She said laying her head on his shoulder as he put an arm around her.
Gerard truly hated Cristiano for this. He always hated him for being with Gisela, however, he respected Cristiano because Gerard thought he made Gisela happy. Gerard could believe Cristiano was be stupid enough to let Gisela go, especially the way he did.
"Just like before," Gerard said tilting his head to rest it on Gisela's.
"Just like before,"Gisela said sighing. She regretted ever turning down Gerard. If she had gone with him than none of this would have happened. However, she probably wouldn't of ever met Junior.
"Why did I ever not choose you," Gisela said tears rolling down her cheeks.
"You were in love with him," Gerard said simply.
"Not anymore, and I was stupid to do so," Gisela said.
"No you weren't, you didn't know Cristiano would do something like this," Gerard said,
"I love you Gisela, I hope you know that, you don't have to say it back but I wanted you to know."
"Since when?" Gisela asked.
"Since the day you walked into the Training grounds back in Manchester,"
Flashback...
"Damn she is beautiful,"  Gerard whispered.
"Don't let Ronaldo hear you say that, that's his missus Gisela," Wayne said.
Gisela jumped into Cristiano arms, he peppered her face with kisses and her smile spread.
———————
Present time...
"Gerard we met 10 years ago!" She said laughing.
"That's how long I've loved you!" He said laughing.
"What would've happened if we had gotten together after I had broken up with Cristiano?" Gisela asked.
"Well, I probably would've married you and and put at least two kids in you," Gerard said smirking.
"Gerard Pique Bernabeu!" Gisela yelled as she playfully slapped Gerard's arm.
"What! You can't blame me, if I was with you we would've made great memories on every surface in this house," he said laughing.
"New conversation please," Gisela said blushing.
Gerard bit back the comment of "Well at least we had a great memory on one of the surfaces in this house." He could tell that if he said that then Gisela would've stopped talking out of embarrassment. But he loved making her blush.
Only 7 people knew Gisela and Gerard slept together one time after Gisela and Cristiano broke up. Gerard and Gisela obviously knew, Gisela told her friend Giselle Bundchen and she obviously told her husband Tom as he walked into the kitchen while they were discussing Gisela's night. Gisela also told her model friends Adriana and Alessandra. Gerard had let it slip to Luis Suarez and Gerard told his mother out of desperation for advice in order to forget about how much he missed Gisela.
It was a much kept secret. Though both very much enjoyed that night, they never let it happen again.