C I N C O

Gerard's POV:
"So Anto knows this girl, I think you'd be perfect together," Leo said.
"Sorry Leo, I'm not interested in dating right now."
"Seriously? Gerard is something wrong. You haven't had a girlfriend since Shakira and you and I both know you weren't fully happy. There was just something off. It was like you truly didn't want to be with her since the start."
"I'm fine Leo." I said not wanting him to push.
"When was the last time you got laid. Gerard it's an easy question." He said stopping the car and looking at me.
"It's been a few years," I mumbled.
"HOW ARE YOU STILL FUNCTIONING!" Leo said laughing loudly.
"I don't know, I just have other things to worry about."
"You're crazy," Leo said laughing, "Hey, I was talking to Luis about setting you up and he said that you wouldn't go because you were in love with some girl back in Manchester."
"Actually she's in Turin now," I said casually before realizing my mistake. My eyes went wide as I turned to Leo.
"Spill, now."
"Fine, back when I was in Manchester I met this girl. She was actually dating one of my teammates, don't worry we didn't have an affair or anything. I really liked her and we became best friends. Eventually I was loaned out and we lost a bit of contact but we still were close. I came back and we were close again before I left to go back here in Barcelona. Her boyfriend ended up transferring to a different team and she didn't want to go with him because of her job. She had moved from New York to Manchester for him and then two months later he decided to Transfer teams. They broke up and I was there to comfort her. There were a few times where we almost kissed and stuff but she didn't want to betray her ex and date a former teammate of his. But that kind of went out the window and stuff one night, which was probably one of the best nights in my life, however we don't ever talk about. They eventually got back together around the same time I got together with Shakira. It was actually her who told me to move on and let her go, which is why I dated Shakira and why I never really wanted to date Shakira. I wanted her but I couldnt have her. She still with her boyfriend and she moved to where he was when the got back together and now she moved to Turin with him," I said tiredly, my heart ached every time I told the story.

"Wait, Gerard. Are you talking about Gisela Alves. Cristiano's girlfriend?" he asked.
"Well aren't you smart," I said sarcastically.
"Don't worry, Gisela talks with Anto since they are good friends and Anto doesn't think their relationship will last much longer. She hates it in Turin. I mean she thinks it's beautiful there but Cris is ignoring her and barley showing any attention," Leo said casually.
"Really?" I said sitting up straight.
"But Gisela is also very selfless. We all know how much she love Junior and she told Anto that she could never break up with Cris because she'd have to walk out on Junior too."
She'd put everyone's happiness over hers, she didn't say anything to Cris because he is happy in Turin apparently."Leo said rubbing his temple.
"You're right," I said laying my head again the window.
"I think someone will push her to break up with him, or one day Cris is gonna get caught."
"What would be get caught for?" I asked confused.
"You didn't know? Gisela, Anto and the rest of the wags think he's cheating," Leo said sadly.
"That motherfucker, she does everything for him. She put him, Junior, and his family above everything including her career. Moving to Manchester, Madrid, and Turin affected her career because she has to travel more and that causes her to be more stressed. She literally raise Junior without knowing his birth mother and how he was created." ( I have no issue with Cristiano not telling anyone irl it's just for the sake of the book don't get triggered. But Ive always wondered how Gio felt, cause like I feel like it might affect their trust because he doesn't trust her enough to tell her but at the same time I get why, anyways back to the story),
"I know, but we aren't sure so dont fly over there and beat him."
——————
PSA: Y'all I don't know how I've gotten this far