S E I S

Gerard's POV:
I read the letter while waiting in the airport. Of course Gia would act selfless and tell me to move on. She'd put anyone's happiness over hers. I decided to scroll through Instagram to waste time and take my mind off of things.

@Giselaalves just posted:

Swipe...

Swipe...

Swipe...

leomessi, sergioramos, and 3

leomessi, sergioramos, and 3.2 million others liked this photo
@giselaalves: missing my days back in Manchester when I used to take spontaneous trips to London
coleen_rooney: I think I deserve some credit for the last picture. Also, we all miss the young days when you, me and the rest of the wags would go out and party😂
|giselaalves: it's been like 10 years, we all need to go back to Manchester and party one last time since we are all getting old.
|coleen_rooney: can I just point of that I'm only 4 years older than you and I look 40 whereas you look 20.
|giselaalves: oh rubbish, you look amazing still. You also have 5 children to take care of, Kia, Cass, Kit, Klay, and don't forget @waynerooney 😂

Username1: She still looks the same wth

Username2: gorgeous

antoroccuzzo: Get your booty to Barcelona, we all miss you. Especially a certain Spaniard.
|giselaalves: as much as I'd love to I don't have time due to filming movies. We'll see each other that the FIFA the best awards chica. As for the certain Spaniard, tell that person I miss them too.
——————
"Why are you staring at a pic of Ronaldo's Girlfriend?" Samuel asked.
"Oh I'd love to hear how you answer this," Luis said laughing.
"I'm not." I said defensively.
"It's okay hermano, she is probably one of the most beautiful women in the world. Just don't let paps or anyone catch you staring," Samuel laughed.
"She isn't probably one of the most beautiful, she Is the most beautiful, stunning, drop dead gorgeous goddess angel that god had sent down as a gift to earth to bless our eyes," I mumbled quietly.
———————
September 2018 ( I know Lionel Messi, Cristiano, and Gerard didn't come to the award show this year but pretend that the 2017 award show took place in 2018 for sake of story cuz thats whose involved)

———————September 2018 ( I know Lionel Messi, Cristiano, and Gerard didn't come to the award show this year but pretend that the 2017 award show took place in 2018 for sake of story cuz thats whose involved)

3gerardpique, cristiano and 2.1 million others liked this post...
@giselaalves: congrats to everyone who won an award.

antonellaroccuzzo: yas mi reina
|giselaalves: gracias chica

username: did anyone notice how she looked miserable during the show
|username2: @username did you notice Gerard staring at her

coleen_rooney: damn girl, you're killing it with that resting sexy bad ass bitch face
|giselaalves: my goal in life❤️
—————————
3rd person

"So how's life in Turin?" Rio Ferdinand asked to Cristiano and Gisela

Rio and his girlfriend Katie, Gisela, Cristiano, Gary and Phil Neville, and The Rooney's all went out for dinner after the ceremony.

"It's good mate, super happy with Juve now," Cristiano said flashing a grin.

"How about you Gisela?" Katie asked.

"It's fine," She said shrugging and looking out the window.
Truth be to told Gisela absolutely hated Turin. Sure the food was nice and the city was beautiful but it wasn't home. It didn't feel like home like Manchester or Madrid. Of course Katie and Coleen immediately caught on to her melancholy face. The boys continued their football talk while the women went to the bar for some drinks.
"So now that Ronnie boy isn't in the earshot, how is Turin actually?" Coleen said raising an eyebrow.
"I hate it," Gisela said sighing and laying her head on Coleens shoulder. Katie and Coleen both held her hand in a way of giving her comfort. Coleen and Katie were like older sisters to Gisela and it hurt to see Gia feel that way. They both understood how the younger woman was feeling.
"Does Ronnie have any idea?" Katie asked.
"No and it's just hard, he's so happy and I don't wanna ruin that for him with my sorrow.
——————
Damn I've come far YALL