Chapter 39 (Unedited)

(Her Outfit Below)

I watch as the maid does my hair

I watch as the maid does my hair. The vanity mirror reflecting her every action. 

The blue Lolita outfit I am wearing is pretty new to me. Very fancy compared to the usual nightgown and simple dress I wore around the house. Maybe because I was going to meet my fiancé my parents wanted me to be so dressed up. Since even when I went into town before, my outfit was nothing like this. 

I have to admit I do look rather cute in it. I'm not used to this face, so it always takes me a moment to realize this is me whenever I look into a mirror. 

"You are so beautiful Lady Leah" The maid complemented me, smiling as she looked into the mirror with me. 

"Thank you for helping me get ready" I for sure would have not been able to get this dress on at all if it were not for her help.  The buttons, ties and layers...who would have though there was so much to a piece of clothing?

I hop down from my seat, doing a test twirl while keeping my eyes on my mirrored image the best I could. 

So pretty!

"I am glad you like it Lady Leah!" She then gave a small bow to me before leaving the room. Afterwords Mallium entered, his eyes lighting up as he took in my appearance. 

"My Lady, you look wonderful! Blue is a nice colour on you" So many complements....ah I am a bit embaressed. 

"Lets..lets get going now. My parents must be tired of waiting" It took like three hours to get ready this morning after all, if I had the mind of a toddler..I am not sure how I could have the paitence to sit though that. My mothers expectations are a bit to high on a toddlers self control. Why did I have to go out of my way to dress up for my fiance any way? This is not exactly the age where I or he would start caring how we look. 

-

As we pull up to the mansion I find myself already exhausted. So many hugs and being tossed around from one parent to another...to much really. I bet if they had the ability to take photos they would have done athousand by now! Although I am pretty sure they were debating on getting a painter to paint me later on. More sitting still..this is pushing my paitence which is not really there to begin with. 

" Rosie!!!" An excitement filled high pitched voice fills my ears as soon as my feet touch the ground. I can not help but cover my ears with my hands, the sound making me feel really annoyed wondering who could have such an annoying voice. 

A woman with a large fancy hat and golden lolita like dress came running towards the carraige. Her arms wide as she goes to tackle my mother in a hug, which only resulted in her slaming into the carraige after my mother side stepped avoiding her. 

The..the carraige fell over onto its side..the horses are freaking out..how much force was behind that simple run tackle hug thing?

She does not even seem upset. Simply brushed some dirt off her dress before skipping over and greeting my mother once again with a smile.