Chapter 10 (Unedited)

"What is going on here?"

I continue to bite his arm while looking over to see Tilor walk into view. His eyes are locked onto where I have my teeth lodged into the man. Blood dripped, staining the pure white snow.

I notice him have a very scary look on his face, seeming ready to kill someone.

His eyes lock into mine and I freeze, my grip getting weaker as my heart rate picks up. Oh god..did I make him angry? I did just bite a member of his tribe..well still am.

I thought he was going to yell at me intill he looked over to the man and his glare intensified.

"What did you do to have my woman feel the need to bite you." He asked in a dark tone while walking over to him. The man seemed to have fear deep in his eyes.

"Also..to be so insulting to my woman, you should feel honoured to have her even near you right now." Tilor walks over and places  a hand around the mans neck, I take this as my que to stop biting and take a step back. My eyes widen as I watch Tilor effortlessly lift the man up into the air.

"If she wants something, you give it to her. If she seems lost, you come find me and return her to me. But you do not try to rip her away from you in such a manner no matter how hard she may bite you. Are you so weak you can not even handle getting bit?" Tilor continued to glare at him while holding him up in the air.

"Y-yes Tribe Leader. Sorry Tribe leader, it will not happen again" I did not expect to see someone so tough, look so weak so quickly. I stared wide eyed, blood dripping down my chin, while the mark I left on his arm was very deep. It looked like it may scar.

"It better not. Or I swear you will wish you were dead" T-This was his second in command right? This seemed a bit much. "Your lucky you are my brother and important to the tribe, or else you would not be getting another chance." With that he let the man go, whom fell to the ground gasping for breath.

Tilor looked over to me, his expression quickly changing to one of worry as he looked me over. He noticed the blood dripping from my open mouth and quickly looked to see if I was hurt. He didn't seem to realize this blood was not mine in till he saw all of my teeth seeming perfectly fine.

"You alright? Why did you run off like that! Alone for not even a minute and you already get yourself into trouble." Suddenly he embraces me into a hug. I am frozen in my spot while Kale looks around unsure what to do while we continued to hold hands.

"I understand now you really want to be with your friend, so as a gift I will allow you to have him as your slave. At least this way you won't keep running off like that again" he pulls away from the hug, glancing to Kale. He didn't seem threatened by the weak looking male, more concerned as to why his wife to be was always trying to run off. If letting her have Kale meant she would stop trying to leave, then so be it.

I want to keep Kale by my side, though not as a slave. But considering how things work here, I will agree to it. We will figure out how to escape soon anyway so it's not like it is permanent.

"Now.." he cleaned away the blood off my face with his thumb. "Let's go explore the market, we need to get you something to eat or drink to get rid of that nasty taste in you mouth" um..was he upset I had someone's blood in my mouth? Actually wait..I have blood in my mouth.

It seems only now I am aware of the iron taste. Quickly I begin spitting out as much I can, before pointing over at a hot drink serving place. He gets the point and grabs me a hot chocolate, which I quickly chug down half off before handing the cup to Kale. Before Kale can drink however the cup is quickly replaced with a fresh one.