Chapter 38 (Unedited)

The Mc is so cute, no doubt about it. Just so adorable, I don't understand how those older sisters of mine can be so mean to him!

Laying his head on my lap while we sit in the grass together, sleeping like a little baby.

I feel like I have managed to get him to loosen his guard around me more, his nervous fidgeting and hesitance in every action around me has dropped a lot! Now it's mostly smiled and running to greet me whenever he saw me.

A puppy really.

Meanwhile I have this big dog following me around more closely now, even on the yard of my own home he is in high guard and keeping a close eye on me.

It is as if he is afraid I will run off again and get hurt. I mean I probably will run off again, but surely this seriousness on guarding me has gone a bit far.

I can't help but pout about this. I mean, because of him watching me I can't go and meet that guy again just incase he freaks out because of the chains. I mean who is gonna trust someone who has been there for who knows how long and survived without food or water?

Actually he should be human right? If he had been there for hundreds of years...

Nah surely that is not possible, if it was then he must be an actual angel or something! If so who were the mean ass hats that locked him up?

Ugh, why is it my knowledge of the worlds so far does nothing at all for me? These surprises don't help. I'm also pretty sure I never even managed to get Kale to reunite with his brother, who should have been at the castle. Then again that works just have had a lot of bugs, such as the male loved interest choices locking into the wrong person.

Now we have this book that has never been finished without a update for years, along with my knowledge of it coming and going as it has been awhile.

I wonder if I can find the book itself in the library, that could be a possibility..right?

Their is also the issue of what Ocia said before that left me with a lot of questions. However I can't even try calling his name because my guard dog here won't leave my side! I can exactly try in the bathroom either because won't he be really confused if another voice popped up out of nowhere?

I mean he has saved me...a few more times from being picked up in the street and stolen away by that weird guy. Like honestly dude, give up. I had enough of that in the world that had sweet cinnamon bun Kale.

I shut my eyes, turning my face up towards the sun. The warmth of it on my skin was very relaxing. Rather then worry about all these things, I should just relax for now and enjoy the quiet.

-

"Fiancée?"

I look up at my parents very confused. Not understanding why I apparently already have a fiancée. It had never been mentioned before, I don't recall something like that in my memories either but how much can I trust of such a young child's memory? Considering the baby years and such were pretty blank.

"Yes, we are going to visit a close friend of mothers. Her son is your fiancée, it was decided a long time ago when we thought it would be great to merge our families! Of course we got your approval a couple years ago when we asked you about it and showed you a painting of him. "

Wait, so they decided it was fine because a actual toddler agreed with them? What if I don't like him or something when I am older? 

"I don't want to get married" I state, crossing my arms over my chest as I stare up at them with as serious as a face I could muster.