Chapter 25 (Unedited)

Bang!

I jump, startled by the loud sound from beside me and vibration against my back. I raise my eyes up from my manga, glancing to the side to see a large hand pressed against the wall I was leaning against. I follow the hand to an arm, then find myself face to face with a...very close demon lord. 

"What are you doing?" I look to him confused, moving to get some space but his other hand comes down on my other side and traps me in place against the wall. I look at the new hand on the wall confused before back to him. 

"I'm trying to read, could you...." My words comes to a pause as he leans in closer, my heart races but I ignore it. 

I am not sure why he did this all of a sudden, in the middle of my room I thought I could be alone in. I didn't even hear him enter...wherever that door was. 

His red eyes were glued onto mine, seeming to search for something within them. 

Then he suddenly placed his head against my chest, ear pressed to my heart. 

"Is your heart 'doki doki' ing? it does not seem to be speaking. Though is similar to the other humans I have encountered, but they held a rather ugly expression on their face..so this can't be the same.." He pulls his head away, then his hands as he seems to go back into thought. 

You sure do like voicing everything..

I decide to walk away while he is distracted but am again pinned against the dark papered wall. He seems determined about something as he leans in closer...

Thump!

I hit his face with the book, face heating up as I quickly duck under his arm and rush away. Jeez! He was trying to do the wall kiss thing....how dare he use my manga's against me! 

I glance over to see him still against the wall, he didn't seem in pain but did have a frown tugging at his lips. 

"That..we have kissed already so why is it you freak out over it every time I try to do it?" He moves away from the wall, fixing the sleeves that had fallen due to the angle of his hand on the wall before he walked over to me. Considering the door had disappeared again I decided to rush around and do my best to avoid him. 

"Hmm..perhaps it is the setting?" he pauses walking, falling into thought before giving a nod..to himself. I feel a shiver run down my spine, what was he thinking?

"Wait...what are you..." Before I can continue the room begins to look king of blurry..sort of shift. I don't see much before my eyes are covered by a cool hand. When did he walk over here and what was he planning?

I frown, grabbing a hole of his wrist to pull his hand away from my face. He doesn't resist, instead letting his hand fall away as I turn to look at him and ask him what the hell he was even thinking about.

Except he is gone and I am in the middle of a highschool hallway, which is very similar to the usual type seen in various mangas I have read.

He is also gone, but I find my manga is still in my hand. Although...I am now wearing a highschool uniform....which is kind of exciting since my school doesn't have uniforms and this looks pretty neat.

which is kind of exciting since my school doesn't have uniforms and this looks pretty neat