A Beautiful Rose with its Hidden Thorns

This is not an update to the story. Just showing a little bit of a story I am going to be working on to make full soon. A little blip of it.

Beautiful. She was the embodiment of beauty as she stood there in the white silken dress. The expensive fabric clung to her skin, showing off her slender form while the large skirt at her waist hid her legs. It came to a stop just at her feet, so when she walked you could see small, pale feet wearing expensive looking white heels, peak out with each step.

She was clearly a breathtaking beauty, even though her face was covered by a white veil, held up by the diamond crown upon her head.

This veil hid the unpleased expression she had as she stared at the shy looking male in front of her.

This man was about as tall as her in height, well if he stood up straighter. His head seemed to be slightly bent down as his hands went and attempted to straighten the black tie around his neck. His cheeks were beginning to take on a pink tint while golden eyes glanced at her constantly. The man had his dark blonde haircut fairly short, yet still managed to get a strand to fall in front of his eyes.

She was held together quite well, while he seemed to be acting like a shy kid in a crowded room. Still, they looked like a perfect couple as her long locks of blond hair and crystal clear blue eyes matched him fairly well.

Under her perfect form, she herself was growing quite nervous. The temptation to just run out of there was pumping strong through her blood. She did not move, however due to as she glance across the room and saw her father standing off to the side. She was reminded of why she was doing this.

She couldn't back out now and disappoint her father.

So as the priest began speaking the common words you would find at a wedding, she secretly fingered the ribbon around the white rose flowers in her hands. She pretended to look upon her fiance, soon to be husband by using the veil hiding her face to her advantage.

It would have to come off though, when the time to kiss came.

"I do," The masculine voice of the groom filled her ears.

Upon hearing the sound of the words she dreaded, coming from the blonde in front of her, she momentarily froze. She was usually rather good at holding herself together, doing what was necessary for her goals. But in this moment, she felt like crumbling into nothingness.

She had not even noticed them get to this part, the vows. She swallowed a lump in her throat as she waited for her time to say the words.

"And do you Rhea Queenie, take Malion Crane as your..." The rest blurred out in her mind. Her focus on getting the words out without making a fool of herself.

All of them..are watching.

Silence..oh, it was her turn to speak.

"I-"

A gunshot sounded, interrupting her. Flower pedals spreading out, and falling all around her. The flower wreath behind the priest seemed to be what had been shot.

Rhea quickly looked over with wide eyes to see a dark haired man wearing a messily put on tux, the tie seeming to be missing, as well as the overcoat. While the buttons were undone with the undershirt, as if he seemed suffocated by this type of clothing.

He held a silver gun in his hand, pointed in their direction. He let in drop down to his side, the weapon still in hand,  as all the guests began to quickly run out as his attention was on the two standing up at the front.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I don't really agree to this wedding. That rose there belongs to me, and I don't really feel happy seeing someone else trying to pluck it, " He stated with a smirk, his head lifting up to show violet eyes staring through ink black bangs.