Chapter 18 (Unedited)

"Stop it!" Kale's eyes were watery, cheeks sore from the twins pinching at them and making his face make funny faces. They had gone to messing around with him after having him take a magic pill which, unknowing to him, erased the effect of unknown substances in the body such as poison and um that particular drug.

Before giving that to him though they had fun simply pocking his arms and ruffling his hair to see his reaction. Kale didn't understand these two, but they tended to always do whatever he least expected.

Back to Adelia,

I..feel so comfortable. Blankets hug me, their heaviness cocooning me in their warmth. I felt safe and do not want to wake up, but considering the fact I don't remember ever falling asleep or having a bed this..amazing. I have some concerns.

I open my eyes and look around me, finding myself in a large circle shaped bed with multiple blankets and pillows. The room itself it pretty dark besides some candles lit along the walls. Well from what I could see through the curtain that surrounded the bed.

I move to get up and paused as I look down and notice my clothes were different, now a black laced dress.

(Dress)

Well

Well...this makes me feel rather uncomfortable but it is cute...who changed me??
I could also feel something around my neck, soft but secure. I couldn't see it, so I wondered if it was perhaps a choker necklace of some kind over the neck part of the dress.

In any case this is defiantly not a place I am familiar with.

I walk over to the edge of the bed and move aside the curtain before walking out. The room was defiantly large, and the air was thick with the scent of lavender.

The floor was soft, seeming carpeted with a fur like material. As I take in my surroundings, a few images flash through my mind. One being red eyes.

Oh..oh no.

Realizing the demon must have taken me here I fell into a small panic. I have no information at all on how demons are in this game, and Kale is not with me so no boys love chances or the safety of the main characters shield!