Mythical Creature (Tony Stark/Stephen Strange)

Tony Stark and Stephen Strange.

"Strange what can I help you with?", Tony asked the magician.

" Call me Stephan".

" Hmm...Stephan what do you need".

" I don't need anything. I want to show you something", he said excitedly.

" What can be more important than watching Game of Thrones", he said sarcastically. 

" You'll see".

Tony smirked and went along with the magician. They walked down the hallway and made their way outside. Tony's eyes widened in amazement. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

" Can... I ride it", he asked in amazement.

Tony was staring at a white unicorn that had white feathered wings. The unicorn was busy eating an apple of the tree.

" Um... I don't see why not".

" Yay!", Tony shouted as he ran over to the unicorn.

The unicorn saw Tony running at him and ran over to Stephan and hid behind him.

Tony looked at Stephen with sadness in his eyes." What did I do?"

" I think you scared him", Stephen answered. Strange looked at the unicorn and whispered something in its ear.

" What the hell are you telling him, Stephen?"

" Nothing".

" You better not be talking shit about me", Tony glared at him as he crossed his arms.

Stephen went back to whispering to the unicorn. " something-something something TONY! Something something TONY! ", he yelled laughing.

" Stephen! What the hell did you say?", he yelled at the magician.

" I said nothing. Jeez, calm down Tony".

" Stop bullshitting me!"

" I'm not bullshitting anyone".

" I hate you, Stephen".

" Tony I'm just messing around. Come over here and I'll help you get on the unicorn, but walk. Don't run you'll scare him", Stephen replied.

"  Never mind I love you again", Tony happily said as he quickly walked over to Stephen and the unicorn.

" Sherlock Tonys is a good-hearted man. I promise he won't hurt you".

" Sherlock?"

" That's his name I gave him".

" Why the fuck does it sound like a girls name?"

"Shush Tony. He's my unicorn".

Stephen helped Tony onto the unicorn and climbed on next and sat behind Tony and wrapped his hands around his waist. Tony awkwardly looked at Stephen.

" Uh... Stephen can I ride the horse alone?"

" Sherlock feels safer when I'm near him", he informed.

" Oh my god", he sighed.

Stephen petted Sherlock's thigh and said" Let's go Sherlock. Let's fly over the moon."

Sherlock jumped and began flying. Tony gasped and wrapped his arms around the unicorn's neck.

" He flying! Holy fucking shit! ", he yelled with excitement. " Best fucking day ever".

Stephen chuckled and held onto Tony tighter not wanting to fall to his death. Sherlock flew up into the sky and flew past an airplane. Everyone on the airplane was shocked, they couldn't believe what they were seeing. Tony and Stephen waved to the passengers and they waved back. Sherlock flew up higher and higher. Sherlock flew into outer space and flew onto the moon. Sherlock laid down, Tony and Stephen got off the unicorn and began exploring the moon. Tony pulled out his phone and started taking a bunch of pictures. The magician chuckled at Tony since Tony was having the best time of his life.

Stephen sat down next to Sherlock and started petting him. When Tony was done exploring and taking pictures he joined Doctor Strange and sat next to him.

" This is amazing!", Tony said happily.

" No shit, Sherlock ", The magician told Tony.

Tony looked at Stephen and smiled. Stephen smiled back. Both men began leaning in. Their lips were barely an inch away.

" Tony! Tony! Tony!", Stephens' voice echoed.

" What?", he asked in confusion.

" Stephen was yelling Tonys name out and was shaking him gently awake since Tony was yelling and was talking in his sleep and this worried the magician.

Earlier that day Tony invited his friend Stephen over and they were working on a project and they didn't finish until one in the morning and Tony asked him if he wanted to watch a movie and Stephen said yes.

They sat on the couch and halfway through the movie  Tony fell asleep on top of Stephens' shoulder. Stephen didn't want to move but when he heard Tony talking in his sleep, enough was enough and he decided to wake him up.

" Tony wake up! It's a dream!".

Tony awoke and groaned. " Damn it, you ruined my dream... bitch".

The magician laughed and said" Sorry Tony,  but you were talking in your sleep and that was enough to freak me out".

" Oh. Sorry, Stephen. I just had the best dream ever".

" Stephen smirked and asked," what was it about?"

" Shut up! And watch the movie".

" Alright whatever you say Stark", he said with a wink.

Both men went back to watching the movie. After the movie was over Stephen went home and Tony drifted off into sleep and began dreaming once again about him and Stephan. This time they visited Altanis💞.