(Ironstrange) Baby Peter

This is Part 2 of Pregnancy (Ironstrange)!!!
Warning: This chapter contains some smut and labor.

This is Part 2 of Pregnancy (Ironstrange)!!! Warning: This chapter contains some smut and labor

Stephen was already 38 weeks pregnant. He and Tony were so excited! They talked about names but couldn't seem to pick one but Stephen said they'll know the name once the baby is born.

They found out the gender and were so happy. They were having a little boy and they couldn't wait to meet him.

Tony bought lots of baby clothes and blankets. Stephen bought the other stuff they needed for the baby.

Tony even built a wooden crib with Happy's help. It was dark brown. He added blue sheets and a white blanket with little teddy bears. Tony also bought lots of stuffed animals which Stephen thought was insane but didn't say anything because he also thought it was cute. Tony added a monkey stuffed animal in the crib.

Tony practiced changing diapers on the stuffed animals and on their cat. Tony tried getting Stephen to do it too but Stephen rejected that. And Tony said, ", Well I guess that means I'll be the diaper master".

Stephen packed his hospital bag and packed the baby's hospital bag. He also packed Tony's hospital bag since he knew Tony would wait till the last minute to pack everything. Stephen packed the bags in the trunk of the car. Stephen just wanted to make sure he had everything ready before giving birth.

That's the other thing, Stephen was terrified to give birth. The doctor Bruce Banner suggested they watch some birthing videos but Stephen refused and Tony wasn't going to let him off that easily. Tony put on a birthing video and Stephen watched it with him but Stephen ended up closing his eyes shut and putting his hands on his face. Tony ended up turning the video off.

Since he was already 38 weeks. Dr. Banner suggested some ideas to induce labor. These are: Exercise, spicy foods, sex, and sitting a on birthing ball. Tony was really excited about the sex part and well Stephen wasn't going to turn that down!

After that, they started having sex a lot!!! And they went on long walks around the neighborhood. Stephen sat on the ball while he watched his favorite show.

Stephen was finally 39 weeks pregnant. He had a feeling the baby would arrive in a couple of days. Stephen and Tony are watching a movie. Stephen had his feet in Tony's lap. Tony was massaging Stephen's feet and Stephen was loving every minute of it.

After Tony was done massaging Stephen's feet. Stephen cuddled up against Tony and laid his head against Tony's shoulder. Tony laid his head against Stephens.

"Love you, Stephen".

"Love you more Tony".

Tony pressed his hand against Stephen's baby bump. "Can't wait to meet him".