Prologue

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

I really got nothing.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

Name: Y/n Lugia

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 190lbs.

Appearance:

Human Form

Original Form

Original Form

Family:

S/n Ho-oh (Sister)

Iris Ho-oh (Neice)

.

.

.

*Third Person POV*

"Yveltal!" S/n yelled, "What're you doing here?"

S/n ran at the young man, her arms spread wide. At the last moment, she leapt into the air, her arms spread. She hugged Yveltal tightly, surprising the younger man with her weight.

"S-S/n!" He yelled out in surprise, "Aren't you a little to big to be doing this?!"

"WHAT!?" S/n yelled in an offended tone, "Are you calling me fat?!"

"N-no, of course not!" Yveltal tried to save.

"Relax you two," Y/n said, walking into the room, "You're both being way too damn loud."

"I agree," Gold said, also walking into the room from a different door, "You're going to wake up Iris."

He revealed that he was carrying Iris in a load of swaddles, her eyes closed in peaceful sleep. He handed her over to her mother, who hugged her to her chest.

"She looks like her mother," Y/n commented, "Almost exactly like ya."

"Thanks Y/n."

Yveltal watched S/n hold her baby, emotions flying through his eyes. Happiness, for the most part. But there were some he would have preferred not to show.

Jealousy, anger, hatred, to name a few.

'She was supposed to be mine!' Yveltal thought, 'I've been there for her for thousands of years! She was going to love me before that human showed up and stole her heart!'

Y/n noticed the emotions flying through his students face, and grabbed his shoulder.

"We need to speak, outside."

The two walked out, revealing that they stood high above the Johto region, hidden in the clouds. Yveltal turned to his teacher and friend, who looked at him with a consoling gaze.

"You need to let this go," Y/n warned, "S/n cares for you as a friend. But she LOVES her husband. She chose him over you, and you need to let it go."

"It's not fair," Yveltal said quietly, "I spend thousands of years being there for her, caring for her, and listening to her every problem, then this human slide in and takes her for himself."

Yveltal immediately felt a stinging pain across his entire face, and he was sent sprawling on the ground. Y/n had slapped him, and was now glaring down upon him.

"Understand this, Yveltal," He said grimly, "My sister chose him. She is not some prize to win, or some trophy to be won. As long as you don't understand that, she would never have loved you."

Y/n grabbed Yveltal by the collar and lifted him up, pushing him away from the house.

"Leave," He ordered, "I don't  want to see your face for the rest of the month. If I do, you can be sure that your death will be quick."

Yveltal turned as his wings sprouted from his back, jumping from the clouds back to the ground, leaving Y/n to return to his family.