Chapter 25

"Jay!"

A rustling of bushes was heard from the woods. "Dammit. I thought I hid my presence well!" Jay cursed as he neared me. "We're mates. I can locate you anywhere," I said, dead panned.

He sighed. "Look, you can't do this alone. Ok? I'm going to follow whether you like it or not? Cause I'm not letting you go alone. You've been doing things alone all your life. Not anymore. I'm here. And no, Marco and Andy doesn't count. They're still you," Jay said as he tapped my face and the hand stayed.

He looked at me tenderly. Yes, our relationship had grown since moved to our house. But we had never went far beyond jerking each other off. "We haven't even mated yet, Addie. Your power isn't complete yet. You're gonna die," he whispered. I can smell arousal off him.

He leaned closer. "It's night. And you've just healed. You need to rest," he persuaded me. I decided to let go and followed him back to our camp. I released Adda from his hold when I got a hit far from the camp. Apparently he's still waiting by my tent, crossing his arms, pissed off. "Sorry, Adda," I whispered.

He looked at me then Jay. Jay was probably giving him signals infront of me since Adda had this look of understanding. He tapped my shoulder and left to his tent. Jay led me inside. The inside were huge. Super huge. And Jay put a silencing spell, so nobody would hear us.

"Are you sure, Jay?" I leaned in, resting my chin on his shoulder. "Yeah. It's about time by the way. It's going to be fullmoon tomorrow. So yeah. I don't want you to die," Jay said softly. I spun him around and kissed him. He whimpered against my lips. I put my hands on his waist, leading him to lie down on the ground.

I went from his lips to his neck and then to his collarbone. I took off his shirt and licked my lips at the sight of his pink nipples. "Looks delicious," I said and bit on one of his nipples while I played the other with my fingers. He moaned in ecstasy. "Slow down, you beast. I need to take breath here," Jay moaned as I licked his nipple.

My hand slipped into his boxers, pumping his hard member. His body arched towards my touched. "Ah, fuck! Addie!" He panted. I kissed him with passion. He moaned into my mouth. "Where the fuck did you learn all this skills?" Jay joked. "Well I'm not much of an angel," I smirked. He chuckled.

Oh I love how he chuckled. Or laugh. I want to hear that everyday. Unless I put a stop to this war, my dream would just be a dream.

That night, was the best fuck of my life. And it's going to be the best for forever.

-------------

When I woke up, I felt this surged or powers surrounding me. Our connections between each other was stronger I can feel it.

I looked at his tired face. I sighed in contempt. I never knew, someone could change my nature. I'm mean and evil and I don't give two shits about anybody other than my parents, Benny and Adam. But since he came, I couldn't have ask for a better family.

I pushed some hair out of his face. He moved a little at the presence of my touch. "Wake up. It's time to go," I said. I didn't want to bring him along. But I can't leave him alone. He opened his eyes and smiled. I kissed him. I could stand it. He looked so cute smiling.

"OMG!" He gasped. "What?" I asked. "You smiled! You fucking smiled, sourwolf!" He pinched my cheeks. I bit his fingers. "Come on. We gotta move before the others wake up," I said and put my pants on.

"Jeez, I just lost my ass virginity last night. Give a guy a break will ya? Let me heal myself a little. You're not that small," Jay fussed. I smirked. I may have lose myself last night. No regrets though.

After he healed and put his gears on, we made a move. Jay told me that the Mohinas weren't going to attack for at least in another 2 days. We need to find them within those time of period. "Can you smell them?" Jay asked. "Yeah, but we're not close. Their camps are pretty far away. We're probably gonna get there in a half day. So we need to hunt first. I need all the nutrients. I need raw meat and human blood," I told Jay.

"I saw a hunter in the wood. Wanna get him?" Jay asked. I looked at him. "You really don't have any compassion for humans huh?" I chuckled. "Nope, I hate humans," he said, sincerely. "Yeah, do me a favor of running after him, go call that guy," I said. He did his works with his magic and voila, a man appeared within our sights.

"Bon appetite," Jay smiled. I went to that guy and bit him. Sucked his blood out but I left enough for him to survive. Left him on the hunter trails and left with the animal he caught. It was a fucking deer. My favourite. Told Jay to look away since I look like my real self while eating raw meat. He didn't. He never did. He just look at me in disgust.

"Wear a bip next time. Jeez, you're fucking sloppy," jay looked like he's about to puke. "Tholl you, ta rook yaway(told ya, to look away)," I said with my mouth full. "Ew, shuttup. I can't believe I kissed that mouth. No, more like, I can't believe I let that mouth went near to my babies factory. You could have chewed it off on accident," jay shivered. "Hah, it's not like you're gonna use it," I teased.

"Can you not remind me that I have to live with you, forever. Like seriously. I don't need you to shove it on my face. I'm not blind," Jay huffed. I laughed and continued eating. I burped. "Well that was fucking good," I burped again.

"Shh! I hear something," Jay suddenly was aware of his surrounding. I stood up, enhancing my hearings and smell. I can hear them but they hid their scent well.

"Well, well, well, of it isn't my sweet little bunny," a familiar voice appeared.

"You old hag!" Jay screamed.