The Silent One (boyxboy) - sequel to Alpha

Adrian, he is a wonder. Nobody knows exactly who he really is. I mean of course his family knew him, just not the real him. His personality, his thoughts and his intentions, nobody can ever figure it out. He may look innocent and cute, deep down, he's not as how he looked like. Though the brothers and cousins seen him what he can do. And they're too afraid to tell others.

P/s: The story won't be starting where everyone's grown up. That'll be too boring.

Here's a preview for y'all

Vlad's POV

"VLADIMIR CHELKOV ALEXIS! MY BABY IS OUT THERE, MISING, AND YOU'RE PLAYING CATCH WITH THE CUBS?!" Skylar roared making the cubs whimpered and hid behind me, shaking. They didn't know Adrian was missing. But now they know. I gave a silent applause to Skylar.

I gestured at an omega to take the kids away. "Don't worry, Adrian's fine. I've attached his life line to me. His emotion, his pain, I know them all. And obviously he's not even afraid right now. He's feeling more like, amused and curious. So whoever took him, will be dead in a second," I said and smiled. "And why is that? Adrian's going to kill them? For fuck's sake, he's 4 years old!!" Skylar screamed. Wow he sure did screamed a lot when he's panicked.

"Skylar, hes 4. No, it's because I just found out where the fuck that bitch Mikayla is," I gritted my teeth. "Motherfucker!" Skylar threw his toolbox on the ground in anger. Mikayla had been seen to be around the territory but none seemed to be able to track her. She was good. And then last two days, our little Addie decided to take a detour in the woods which he was forbiddened to go into, and got kidnapped by her. And some other werewolves.

And now, ?we're taking back what's ours. Wait for daddies, Adrian.

----------

Adrian's POV

"Why's the kid not afraid?" The female asked the big werewolf. "I don't know. Probably he's used to being kidnapped. Or he's just plain stupid," the werewolf laughed while smoking. I just smiled at them. These people were the most degrading bunch of people I've ever met. I could escape anytime I wanted to be honest, but I was curious. Who was this lady? What did she want with Papa and Adda? And why does she smelled familiar?