Chapter 12

"Stop it! What're you doing?!"
Then sounds of struggling could be heard. Muffled voices followed.

Adrian opened Benedict's room. There, on the floor, Benedict was eating Jack's face. Jack. Jack, Jack, Jack. One of the two cubs that went to juvenile school. Yes. Jack and Henri, the two troublemakers. Been there since they were 16 years old. They got involved in a gang fight. Yup. They were in a mafia gang. We seriously don't know since when but we suspected it was since 15. That was when they got suspicious. Always disappearing and all. And suddenly boom, tattoos here and there. Then a pierce on one ear.

' my oh my, will you look at that,' I grinned. 'What a surprise,' I said. Jack glared at me. "Boy am I glad to see you here!" Jack squealed sarcastically. All of us was shocked when Henri and Jack turned out to be the biggest troublemaker. I mean Jack's Charles' son. Charles. The sweet loving motherfucker. Charles was the one who dragged them to the institution. Erik was speechless.

'I never knew that of all people, this ass face is your mate, Benny,' I gave my sharky smile, a resemblance of Papa's. "Since he's been away from me for 2 years, I ain't wasting any more time. So help me God, GET THE FUCK OUT, ADRIAN!" Benny roared and I quickly closed the door. Benny's scary when he was angry. His animalistic behavior is the worst among us. I heard few struggles and then a pained groan. I went downstairs to eat. Henri was already sitting on the island, eating cereal. Seriously, this guy eats cereal at the randomest time ever. It's 10pm!

"Yo," he said. I replied with a nod. 'How's the place? Fun?' I asked, grabbing the milk carton and poured it into a cup. "It's boring," he said and then kept silent. 'Jack have his mate already. You?' I asked. He kept quiet. I nudged his leg with my feet. "It's a female," he said. I kicked his shin. He hissed. "It's Tracey." I heard the faint whispered. I went up to him and grabbed his chin and made him looked at me. There was no lies on his face. No extra heartbeat. I slowly let go and sat down next to him. 'Be nice to her. If you hurt her I sw-' "you rip out my dick I know I know. I may be in the mafia but I'm still me. And you of all people know me. You know I won't hurt her. Ever," Henri put his arm around my shoulder. Yeah sure he was more of an older brother to me, but it's Tracey we're talking about. My best friend. 'Well she did like you since she was little,' I chuckled. What an irony.

"So me and jack are continuing the rest of our senior year in your school. So who's the kid we're gonna kidnap tomorrow?" Henri grinned. Yeah, he was training under Jonathan, the Leader of Hunters. While Adam was Training under Marlon. 'A kid Named Jay McCree. The Witch's son. The one that took Darren and Derek's powers away,' and my mate. I kept silent on the last part. It's too hard to tell someone.

"Give me his description and the rest is up to us," he said, squeezing my shoulders. 'Who's us?' I asked. "Me, Jack, Adam and Darconis," he said as if it was obvious. I didn't know Darconis was included. I frowned. Sooner or later they will know. But not now. The Mohinas will use me. And I can't let that happen.
-----------------

"Get up!" Derek hit a pillow on my face. Darren moved a little beside me. Yeah I slept in the twins' bed last night. I glared at him. "Oh shut up. Get up. We're gonna be late. Me and Darren missed 2 weeks already!" Derek pulled Darren by the leg till he was off the bed. Darren fell with a loud thump. He groaned in pain. "I'm up! I'm up!" Darren sprang up.

Derek went into the toilet first then Darren went to the other one. I continued sleeping, waiting for them to finish. The twins took the longest time to bathe. They dragged me out of the bed after they finished bathing. We then ate breakfast and I got in Adam's car. Adam got Papa's car. Since he bought a new one. Erik used to tell us how in love Papa was with that car, till the extent that if the car had a vagina, he would be fucking it.

The rang bell just after we finished putting stuffs in our lockers. Jay was not there. I went to homeroom and he was not there too. I looked at the twins. They shrugged. He wasn't there till 3rd period. He told the teachers that he had family emergency. Something's not right. He was not his usual self. He was fidgeting and sweating. His eyebags were dark and deep. Marco and Andy did not like what I'm seeing.

Something's wrong, Addie.

I know I can see.

Do something!

Alright what am I supposed to do? I don't even know what he was worrying about.

I heard myself growling. The twins looked at me in confusion. I shook my head to tell them it was nothing. As soon as the bell rang for lunch, he sprinted out of the class. I quickly followed him. He stopped at the locker room. Then I heard sobs. I peaked behind one of the lockers. Jay was sitting at a corner with his legs up to his chest, hiding his face. "I can't do this anymore," I heard him say between sobs. "No more. Please," he pleaded.

Go to him!

Goo!!

I went to him and crouched infront of him. He looked at me and quickly wiped his tears with the back of his hands. "What d'you want? Fuck off," he said, trying to push me away. But I didn't nudge. 'What happened?' I asked, putting a hand on his ace. He pushed my hands away. "Nothing. Not like you care. You're my enemy. Why would I tell you?" He said and got up and left before I could say anything. Yup. Something definitely wrong.

And I'm going to find out.
----------

Oohhhh. What's this?? ;D
I love u guys :* I'm being extra nice here. I'm updating as fast as I can so give me ur votes and comments :)