Chapter 21

Ok so here's the thing. I'm going to write them short but still, there's something. I'm a lil busy since exam's coming but hey. I'm still writing. I give you guys lil by lil. But please, don't lose hope on me and keep enjoying my stories. :) and totally would love to hear about opinions or ideas, I'm open for them. What d'you wanna read at the end? I'll choose whether I'm going to write what you readers wanna read depends on the ideas. Enjoy.

---------------------

"The enemies had made their moves. 30 large families were totally annihilated around the world. We're talking about thousands of lives here. They're attacking the weakest first. Now we are here to protect them," Skylar said firmly.

"Noah, are you confirmed of the enemies' locations?" Skylar asked. "Nothing get pass through my hawks' eyes," he said sharply. Skylar nodded. "Ivan, Nathan, luka, you got your men positioned at their main location? Did you sent out the Druids?" All nodded at once. Vlad let Skylar did all the talking since he didn't have the time to waste remembering their names. "Great. Now I want 5 leaders to send out out their men to the other locations. The one with most men go. After you're done, go help the others. Remember, they're all witches and Shadows. They lack of fangs. We need the Druids to nullifies the witches powers first then we'll attack them. It may work but it may also not work. It will probably work on the weak. But do not falter. Ever. Kill everyone except normal humans and children. You know how the witches treated the humans. If they're there that means they were forced to be there. Now any of you have any questions?" Skylar asked.

"How many do you want to be in US?" Hiruma of the Devil Tigers asked. "I want small. I don't want to many at a place. The authority might suspect something and we do not want that. I'm expecting the same goes to the enemies. But I've seen no movements here. And we had been getting data from the immigration on newcomers. None looked like The Mohinas or Shadows but I do know Karkaroff is already here. Moretz saw him last two days just outside of the county. He's close. Get me your top 5 Ascendants and all of your elders. The situations here are more dire," Skylar said. The others nodded in understanding.

The meeting was adjourned as everything was set. Everybody left to their respected house. Skylar slumped on his seat, rubbing his temples in frustration. "I am so tired of the Mohinas. Why doesn't she just stay dead? Nobody likes her anyway! And you!" Skylar pointed at Vlad. "After all this is done, I want you to go back remembering which enemies you've pissed and have not been solved yet. I don't need anymore of this shit, ok? "Skylar made a serious face. "And I obviously do NOT want to give birth to another child in the previous situation. Ever again. I want a normal way," Skylar said.

Vlad was going to nod but he stopped and looked at Skylar's face. He had his serious face on. More like his excited face. "Wait. What?" Vlad asked. "Oh my god although I know I married an old fucking guy but I didn't know vampires could get deaf," Skylar rubbed his temples again. "Yes, I'm pregnant, you fuck!"

---------------