Chapter 8

Very short chapter. I'm suffering a writers block. Well it's better that nothing. Bear with me. I'm a bit busy with college too.

Read, vote, comment.

3rd person POV

Loud roar echoed through the whole prison. The ground shook and the bars rattled due to the heavy vibrations. Everyone murmured in fear. There was only one person that could roar like that. The Hybrid.

'WHO THE FUCK ARE THE SHADOWWWSSSS?!!' Adrian screamed inside a vampire's head. The vampire screeched in agony. He can feel the pain of anger ten times more than Adrian felt. The vampire banged his head on the floor, wishing the lingering pain stopped but it did not. Adrian grabbed a fist of the vampire's hair and yanked it back.

'Tell me everything you know before something worst happens,' Adrian threatened. The vampire gritted his teeth in protest. "I refuse to do so. You won't get anything from me," he spat on Adrian's face. Adrian backhanded him across the room. Adrian took his claws out and took a hold of the vampire's head. He dunked his claws into his brain and he began to focus.

He learnt trying to get someone's deepest secret even if they know how to hide it, from an ancient book. It was forbidden but in times like this, everything did not matter. His family needs him and he can not afford to do nothing. The technique required a lot of energy and it hurts.

Adrian let go when he realized that the vampire died. Prying into someone's mind can be dangerous. Adrian had enough information he needed. Vladimir is in deep trouble. Every time. Every single time an enemy appear, it would always because of Vladimir.

The family never knew about Vladimir's early life. Skylar never asked. He did not want to ask. What pass is past. Skylar did not need to know. But Times like this, Adrian questioned his father. He was not like how he is now. It seemed like he was a totally different person.