Chapter 15

Just another hu-ha scenes of the family.

There was a knock on my door. I got up lazily and opened the door. "Yeah, erm... There's someone here to meet u," Derek said. I tilted my head in confusion. Tracy went out with Henri so who's looking for me? Yeah so what if I only have Tracy for friend? Yeah I USED to be in the football team doesn't mean they're my friends. Now that I got banned from any sports, I'm living my life as a normal student. I can't even handle two people in my head, how am I supposed to handle more than Tracy? I have enough brothers to fill in.

I put on my shirt and went down. I heard commotions down in the living room. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER! HOW DARE U STEPPED INTO MY HOME?!" Adda roared. It's been a long time since Adda roared like that. I quickly went downstairs and saw, Isaac, laughing, at Adda who was being restrained by Papa.

I just stared. Adda knows Isaac? How? Then Isaac realized my presence. "Kiddo!" He swung his arm on my neck and hugge me. "Addie? How the hell did you know this shithead reptile?!" Adda almost screamed. 'Prison. Cell mates,' I shrugged. "No wonder he developed forbidden abilities!" Adda almost strangled Isaac. "Hey that wasn't me, I just gave him books," he put his hands up in defense. "So what's your relationship?" Papa asked, curiously. "We're half brothers," Isaac smiled. There were silence. "And I fucked up big time. I accidentally killed our dad. May I emphasize the word 'accidentally'? Cause it was," the Scottish man looked a bit remorse. "How? I mean I thought you were the one and only child!" Papa stared at Adda in disbelieve.

"Yeah, one and only WOLF child. Papa had several pacts he had with other packs. During those old time, he had to give them an heir for each pack. So he did. He have an eagle, a dragon, a crocodile, a snake, a leopard and so many more. This guy just happened to traced back dad and accidentally put a curse on him, which degraded his health and poof he's dead," Adda said with gritted teeth.

"But, buutt, you're the alpha at the age of 17! Cool eh?" Isaac smiled. Faster then a blink, Adda jumped on Isaac and snarled at him. Bit his shoulders and leapt off and went to the kitchen to cool off. "He's still haven't changed. He's the reason I'm in jail," Isaac laughed. "Well, I'm glad you're alright. I'm here not just to see you, but I come here to deliver you a message. From the Green Dragons," Isaac straightened up himself. Papa had his serious look on.

"We're here to help. You're not alone in this fight," Isaac said. "But why?" Papa asked. "Vampires and dragons had a very strong bond years ago. It was your father who started. But since the Shadows misused the bonds, we stopped, for the better good. But now, it's our chance for revenge. They are coming in big number. You're gonna need all the helps you can have," Isaac smiled. Papa smiled approvingly and held his hands out as a gesture of an agreement, Isaac shook it.

"I'm going now, dear lil bro," Isaac called out. "Don't come back," Adda called out cheerfully from the kitchen.