Chapter 3

Oh yeah, I put the cast already! To those that are lazy to look at, I'll list it for you guys :D

Adrian- Milo ventimiglia
Darren - Tom Felton
Derek - Bradley James
Adam - Jared Padelecki
Benedict - Alex Pettyfer
Jason - dougie poynter
Darconis - Dane DeHaan
Henri- Jensen Ackles
Jack- Daniel Sharman

RIINNGGG!!

The school bell rang ushering the students to go to their homerooms. I'm in the same homeroom as Darren and Derek. I went and sat between them. I put my feet on my other leg and leaned back, putting my arms behind Darren and Derek. "You're going to Allie's party tonight, Adrian?" Darren asked, ignoring the announcement that the teacher made. I nodded, unconsciously playing with Derek's silky blond hair.

The twins grew up having their hair turned from platinum blond to dirty blond. Such a shame but dirty blond suits them, just like their dirty attitude. And obviously they were not identical twins. "AJ's gonna be there, ya know," Derek whispered her name. Ah, AJ. Sweet innocent AJ. We had a history back then. Turned out, she was not as sweet as we all thought. I growled a little. I may be different and seemed heartless but I'm not. I gave my heart and virginity to her. And she crushed it. And I made sure her reputation was crushed. Seemed like she is back.

Derek scratched under my chin. I purred into his touch. My brothers will do this automatically when I'm aggitated, to prevent from anything bad happened. Being a hybrid, I cannot control my anger. They act on instinct too. Sometimes they overpower me and left me as a madmen. Hey, I'm 15.

I did not realized I had my eyes closed when I finally opened them to find the whole class was staring at us. The girls whispered, more like squealing while looking at us. The affection we showed each other was unrivaled. The others should not be too weirded out but they were staring because I purred too loud. I apologized with nodding my head at the teacher. Everyone knows what I am, some challenge it and some accept it but few others ignored it. I do not understand why but I am mute and I rarely hanged out with others but others seemed like they wanted to be my friends and they considered me, popular. Sure I continued Adda's legacy and played football. I also discovered that I can do telepathy, but not as powerful as Adam. And certainly the power drained me. So I only used it during games. This year, I was selected as the new quarterback. And I am what others considered as player. Yeah, I do sleep around a lot. Although I like asses, I considered myself straight. But sometimes, when Marco or Andy took over, they fucked guys. Nobody could stop me and I do have my heats like Adda, and only guys can handle me. Newborns or Omegas that were found or demoted from enemies to omegas will be given to me. Nobody could control me, not even my parents.

After homeroom ended we all went to our own lockers to grab books for the next class. Tracy, a falcon, crept up on me and hooked her arms on mine. I stared at her. "Dude, AJ's gonna be at the party!!" She said, obviously displeased with the information. I growled, telling her I know. "You're still gonna go, Addie?" She asked, concerned. She knows my nickname because we were childhood friends. Adda had a good relationship with her dad, more like, they used to be in football together. And he is married to uncle Sean. Tracy is their third child. Their firstborn were twins, Adam's age.

'You know I'll go. It's a party. I love parties. Heard there's gonna be college girls tonight,' I said in her mind. I winked. She is the only person I showed my different side. One of the reasons she stayed as my friend. Though as straight as I can be, I have never had any feelings for her. Just so you know, she is one of the hottest girl in school.

Our school is a bit different over the pass years. They mixed the middle school and high school so everyone walked through the same halls and used the same cafetaria. Everyone knows everyone. And of my reputation. Everyone knows I rape but nobody questions because of the people I rape. It is normal to do anything that we please to our enemies. But the girls I slept with helped lessen my ugly reputation. They said, I was gentle and the best fuck they had. Some guys called me slut. Do I give a shit? No.

So me and Tracy walked to our first class, fucking physics. I slammed my book in frustration. I hated physics. It sucked. I put my head on the table, trying to sleep when the teacher said," ok, class. I know your homeroom teacher told you this so I'm going to introduce our new friend. Come one in," she said. I looked up and saw a guy with a slender body but still ripped with muscles and a sexy brunette bed hair. Hazel eyes caught my eyes.

Hmm.

He feels familiar, Addie.

He smell right.

I can feel Marco smiling. He has already set his eyes on the new kid. The new kid kept his eyes on me. "My name's Jay McCree," he said, eye still on me. He had this glimpse of evil in his eyes. I can feel it. Just who is this guy? Seemed like my life was going to be an adventure.

That's right, Addie. It's going to be fun indeed.

Can you let me take over tonight, Addie?

No, you both had your fun last time. It's my turn.
---------
Sooo what d'you guys think?!!! Don't forget to vote and comment! :D and oh yeah, Jay McCree is played by Dylan o'brien :D bcoz I love him. And holland Roden as Tracey :D