(Skull) they get jealous

-Skull's pov-
I sat on the floor of my bedroom listening to y/n rant about this boy she had met on a recent ranked battle.

She claims they're just friends but it doesn't seem like that.

The way she describes him.. hmm....

"And his tentacles are a perfect shade of blue and he was very skilled with his dualies, it was quite impressive. And we always won because of him! He was very good at ranked.." Y/n smiles at me.

I loved her, I really did and I got jealous easily. Especially when she spoke about other inklings or octolings.

"Oh and did I forget to mention, he was an octoling, such a nice guy." She finished with a long sigh.

"Hey y/n? Can you stop speaking about this guy? I don't really like it..." I told her, I didn't want to make eye contact in case she got mad.

"Sure.. is there a reason or- oh.. oops, did I make you jealous?" Y/n looked guilty.

"...maybe a little bit."

"Sorry, Skull, I.. I love you more than the octoling guy! I promise I do!" She got up off the bed and kissed my forehead making me blush, "Sorry.."

"It's okay, and I.. I love you too, heh."

"You wanna do some ranked?" Y/n suggests and I agree.

"Sure thing, oh, and I'll show you that I'm better at ranked than that octoling guy." I tell y/n who was getting her weapon.

"Hahah, Skully there's no need, I know how good you are at ranked. Come on!" She takes my hand and we leave for the square.